Shan#10's Suzuki DR-Z 70 build!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good stuff mate, I've have some rippa video from after u left.

Cool be good to see video of action as miss'd most of the day :( . wounted to ride so bad,
Done the right thing taken shann in to hosp, So please'd Got steched up straight away with no ligarment damge so thats plus :)

Cool be good to see video of action as miss'd most of the day :( . wounted to ride so bad,
Done the right thing taken shann in to hosp, So please'd Got steched up straight away with no ligarment damge so thats plus :)

I felt so bad for Geoff as he was riding so well and leading in some classes but took me to hospital and was my rock!! We shared the "Hard Luck Award." His ride day was very successful.

And people say i'm too big for mini bikes..... Dunno what they're talking about :p

DSC00164.JPG

Edit: Thanks again Shan :)

Last edited:
Haha that's some funny **** right there, you should of through your legs over the handlebars and back into the pegs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Got some tapered steering head bearings for suzuki :)
Should make bike bike feal heaps better.

And people say i'm too big for mini bikes..... Dunno what they're talking about :p

DSC00164.JPG

Edit: Thanks again Shan :)

Glad you enjoyed riding the Little Suzuki - she's heaps of fun and very zippy :)

Got some tapered steering head bearings for suzuki :)
Should make bike bike feal heaps better.

Yeah, I hope it might make steering and controling the bike a bit better. I was feeling so good on the day until I came off :(

^^^ Yep new taperd bearings help heaps i reck'n, did on my crf50's .

I'll test ride little suzuki for you :) Be good Fun!

Fitted new Bridgestone m404 rear :). These are my pic of tyer for mini on tracks around home.

I have Got crf50 fast50 tall seat foam & cover. Make nice to ride also looks cool :)

nice one Shearer, top job dont see too many of these dr-z's being done up!! so did the seat fit up or u have to modify it ?

wasn't great fit! . can see in middle down bottom bit of foam showing lol.
dr-z seat base is not as long as crf seat so cover pulls over front n back easy. Just dosen't cover over the sides that well

Latest posts

Back