Shan#10's Suzuki DR-Z 70 build!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shan#10

Reaction score
Bought myself a new Suzuki DR-Z 70. So excited as its the first time I have bought a new bike. Shearer had a mad time helping me buy it and putting in the back of his Holden Statesman... everyone can't believe a minibike will fit in there. He's a Honda man and they're all not sure about Suzuki's but stuff'em, its my bike haha.
2012-11-23124315.jpg

Just bought off the shop floor :)
2012-11-23141832.jpg

In the back of the Statesman. It fits easy :)

Always fun buying new bike! :)
Look forward to helping you sweetie, With adding some aftermarkit bits too your suzuki.
Then you can come out riding

me and my dad have put my LXR in the back of our honda afew times haha
looking forward to seeing what you do with this bike, something other then a honda.
these do look pretty cool modified

sweet one these with a few mods would be hell fun , id have 1 :)
Hows the power compared to stock honda 50? , ya would think being a 70 would have that little extra bit of poke

im with gooseman, good to see another yellow fellow on the scene.(my bikes are she's, so your bikes are he's??)

Nice another suzuki on the scene, I love suzy's. Got one of my own, its ds 80 (the old version of yours). Hope you happy with buy.

I'm very happy with the buy thanks :) I think I will have heaps of fun and have a bit more power and grunt than with my old 82 model Z50 :)

Ya did it! Good stuff :) Where abouts u end up getting it from?

We went out to Queanbeyan and got a good deal. The other place (should I mention names?) was crap and not helpful so wasn't going to get my hard earned. Shearer can really talk the talk lol :p

im with gooseman, good to see another yellow fellow on the scene.(my bikes are she's, so your bikes are he's??)

Yep, it's a boy bike. Going to put race numbers on it and it will say Wombat (#10)

exciting times getting a new bike Shan !

keep us posted with the updates & riding pics :)

Cheers, thanks Jase :) Its all very exciting and will be heaps of fun. Geoff will help so much with everything - hard part was buying it lol.

sweet one these with a few mods would be hell fun , id have 1 :)
Hows the power compared to stock honda 50? , ya would think being a 70 would have that little extra bit of poke

They cool little bike for shore :)
Havent done much with it yet will keep updated with it. Be few kg's heavier then crf50 id say. little fatter in tank n seat also.

Ya did it! Good stuff :) Where abouts u end up getting it from?

Yeah timeeh :) . Queanbeyan suzuki bought drz from today!
shann loving tell'n everyone that She bought herself new bike, On my 30th bday lol.
BUT!! its her bike, if im good i get to take bike out on track for few laps :)

Yeah timeeh :) . Queanbeyan suzuki bought drz from today!
shann loving tell'n everyone that She bought herself new bike, On my 30th bday lol.
BUT!! its her bike, if im good i get to take bike out on track for few laps :)

Better be a good boy then :p Awsesome stuff, should of gone back to the other store and started asking about aftermarket parts - then mention how you just brought one in Queanbeyan :) (Just to rub it in) H'Bday mate hope the weekends awesome :banana:

Bar kit in fork springs got ready to go on suzuki :)
SAM_2141.jpg

Last edited:
^^ thats it all three flights of em!
couldn't leave your new bike down in car park!!

Two 10mm bolts under back mudguard. lets you slide seat off with rear mudguard n side plates on it! thought was kinda cool. With crf 50's have to take shrouds off aswell.

SAM_2143-1.jpg

SAM_2144-2.jpg

Those bars are strong as , I had a set on my first stocker and crashed my brains out and they stayed straight

Yep another pic of Geoff carrying a mini would have been good to put beside the pic from maitland

Latest posts

Back