Shan#10's Suzuki DR-Z 70 build!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awesome, good to some another DRZ :) Fox Float definitely is a must have upgrade, best thing i've bought for mine

The ride looks a lot more ergonomical with the big wheel, actually the bike sits very well and looks more comfy shan.

The ride looks a lot more ergonomical with the big wheel, actually the bike sits very well and looks more comfy shan.

It is heaps more comfortable!! I was surprised as I wasn't sure how I would go with it but I love it now :)

Battery flat now! on suzuki :( . two mouths lasted.
Try and find Lithium-Iron battery to fit Suzuki dr-z 70. Any one know of where can buy one in Australia.?

Oh, thats crap :( I got a battery charger here if you wanna borrow it? Then again surely youd have about 50 in your shed of toys....

Oh, thats crap :( I got a battery charger here if you wanna borrow it? Then again surely youd have about 50 in your shed of toys....
Yeah bit to easy just hitting the start button seams lol.
Got 12v trick'l charger just wont take a charge looks like :( . So look into getting new battery id say.

If you can find a motobatt dealer , there a great reliable battery, and there yellow, fits the colour scheme. Elect start is great, ya need that.

Got a new yamaha TTR Battery to see how it goes in my Suzuki. Shearer and I think it might go better because Yamaha 50's don't have kick start back-up like my Suzuki.

I love my elec start so I hope it works or we're going shopping again, Shearer!!

newbattery_zpsc13adfc5.jpg

Yeah Shan elect start is the ducks guts, good for a quick recovery if ya crash and stall while racing also, especially while these youngins and shearers are trying to kick away lol

Yeah Shan elect start is the ducks guts, good for a quick recovery if ya crash and stall while racing also, especially while these youngins and shearers are trying to kick away lol

yeah, it really helps when ya fail at hill climbs eh? - ima playin

how much did they charge you for the powervolt battery?

yeah, it really helps when ya fail at hill climbs eh? - ima playin

how much did they charge you for the powervolt battery?

haha, i turn around and bump start it on the way down.

The electric start has made riding so much easier and more fun for me and yeah if something happens I can start it so easily.

I love my yellow Suzuki beast!!

Latest posts

Back