Shan#10's Suzuki DR-Z 70 build!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good stuff guys, cant wait to see some pics or vids of the yellow rocket

Good stuff Shan, sounds like you be looking forward to next weekend then? Get to test out the beast :)

Yeah, should be heaps of fun!! Looking forward to riding the beast :)

Had a great time this weekend out at Larbert's near Braidwood, NSW camping with Shearer, Timeeh and his family. The little Suzuki went really well and I had so much fun.

The terain at Larbet's is very rocky with heaps of sand and on the first day, first ride on the Suzuki I went reallly well. The little bike has so much more grunt and speed than my Z50.

But the next day (today) I was a little bit too confident and the little Suzuki bit me and I went down. Have a grazed knee to prove it.
suzukibite2_zps50fc3d3e.png

At least now the first fall is over and done with LOL. :) You might say my Suzuki is christened now haha. Thanks to Shearer for all his work setting it up for me :) :)

My Little Suzuki :)
SuzukiTrip1_zps28ee1327.jpg

You can see my bikes (Suzuki and the Z50) and Timmeh's bike.

Heaps of posts from me lol ...

Seriously, thanks for your comments. Shearer is sitting next to me and won't let me comment here for the 50 millionth time, lol, that he has done a great job on my bike. I love my electric starter!! The battery still runs well :)

Last edited:
nice build looks like its come together quite nicely.

So happy you Like set up of 70. Shann
couldn't wipe smile off your face :) top stuff!!!!

siiiik , top stuff guys, so if timeeh gets an invite to ya race day he will need ape hangers on a fifty just to get his knees under them.

^^LOL, have a look in the last pic, i now have the bmx bars on mine ;) Much better through the scrub now. Got lots of footage from the weekend too, so over the holidays i might put together a bit of a compilation. Oh and i got footge of me on Shans Z too :) awesome little bike. Hope the legs not to sore Shan, and your back on the bike soon.

I saw those bars, you hardcore dude. But if you do get Ape hangers for it you won't need the 6 sets of bar risers on there hahaha, I wanna see some footage lad

Shann got nylons coulda worn just bit hot to wear tells me.

Yeah I know better now.

Got a birthday coming up, hint hint!

Done!! new knee guards
SAM_2234_zps8f1e6e6c.jpg

Picture taken of shann riden suzuki with new knee guards, She enjoy'd them alot :)
SAM_2237_zps4565dff0.jpg

woohoo, makes ya wanna go faster now. good stuff shan, when ya come off ya get right back on:40__s:

Yeah have been riding with Shearer these last few days :) Suzuki is heaps different to my Z50 with both power and feel so I'm taking my time to get used to it (but I love the acceleration!!!!).

My pre-cut numbers arrived and Shearer has been helping me put them on my bike:
SAM_2246_zps658edf09.jpg

SAM_2245_zps13724509.jpg

Latest posts

Back