Shaved Head

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how old is she? that's a pretty mature thing to do, and considering how girls have to have their hair right all the time

Shell74 is only 7. She has cerebral palsy and is a very brave and beautiful girl.

If you have a credit card go to the link in my first post and you can make a donation.
Her hair is about 20cm long now but will be shaved with a no2 in March and her teacher at school recons that she will also do it now so she wont be the only baldy in class

cass, can i send the tenner to you via a bank transfer and know iv done a good thing please!? CC is maxed but the ol eftpos is all good :)

Good on her mate, one shining bright star you have there!

EVERY member should be contributing to this!!

Shel certainly deserves to have our full support! Good luck girl:)

Last edited:
i'm able to send $10 via eft. but considering i'm only just 16 i don't have a credit card.

im happy to donate some money threw paypal or some other ways aswell

sounds like you got a great little girl the cass

PM's sent to those guys who have shown an interest.

Crazzy you should sign up to have your head shaved in the event, 14 March, it takes about 5 minutes to sign up. You will be supprised that if you send a email to everyone in your address book you can usually raise a couple of hundred dollars, every dollar raised goes to a good cause.

You will also be aayzed at how good you will feel about yourself if you do something like this. I (well shell 7 has) been on the receiving end of fundraising and it feels pretty special to be given a helping hand but it feel just as good to give.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK I'm in for $20 sent via internet bank transfer ....... I think paypal might charge you a fee ......

I'd be happy to give ya some $$ but my bro canceled my bank account :(:( and don't know when I'll be getting a new 1

$20 bucks received, thank you she has just cracked $1200 and still has 8 days to go. If anybody else can help that would be fantastic.

If you cant help by giving money perhaps you could send the link to her shave page around your email addresses.

I just spent all morning down the street and raised $450.00. I have raised just over 2000 dollars so far.

sign me up as well 20 when i get the details. Your a champion.

wow,
thats a bloody good effort
you have quite an amazing daughter
i would donate some money but i got none left cos i just donated my money to me mate.
if she can do this when shes 7 imagine what she will be acheiving when shes 20

Latest posts

Back