Shearers backyard 50 track build'n

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got some good shots there timeeh :) ,
Yeah styv im looking forward to next time have heap mates over riding :)

man, just like to say, u are an aspiration to us all. while not all of use will be able to get to your track, it inspires us to go out and make something similiar. you have reached a new high! TOP work mate and i think its safe to say...+reps, lol
Cheers, and great job
Jack.

man, just like to say, u are an aspiration to us all. while not all of use will be able to get to your track, it inspires us to go out and make something similiar. you have reached a new high! TOP work mate and i think its safe to say...+reps, lol
Cheers, and great job
Jack.

Thanks for great positive feed back jack :)
Must say im big dirt bike fan thats for shore!, Have found it hard to get people to go riding with (all the time) so for years traveled around place race'n club mx days , inland nsw enduro series , thumpernats , few staduim cross rds things like that. Then bought me first 50 nov 2006. then talkd few mates around home into geting them also, started making this 50 track. So in spare time do more to me track , mates have had few good ideas along the way. battling bashing bars with ya mates on 50's is so much fun!! checks get shore from lol all the time :)

One of main thoughts was when started me thread of track, was to inspire people show them just how much fun the little bikes are, help keep the minibike sean going, As minibike racing in aus was slowing down alot. Ive met so meny great people traveling around to race days , Nice to think I can be apart of something special

THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THING I'VE SEEN!!! well done, they need something like this around sydney i know so many people that would use it. once again so jealous of this track looks like a lot of time and effort has been put into it and it looks so fun!

Great work mate, you are one of the best mniriders out there! and yes you must be a BIG dirt bike fan to have done all that that, and not given up halfway thru. i read this thread start to finish, and was awestruck by it all. you have done what this thread was designed to do, TIMES 10, haha, great job mate...Now get on that bike and ride that track!:)
Cheers,
jack

Yeah minibikes are so much fun! playing around racing mates :)
Video minimulisha made up from when he was over back in sep 2011.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/59rvugkqS6g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

shoot has been 2 yrs , wont be long berfore im down again geoff , nearlly got my new vito van all sorted for some ks :)
And think we coming by you way chrissy time , if we do trip to vico

Cool Brett, sounds like lots of fun! You have to come and show local hero how its done CHAMP! :)

Omfg *bites lip* your track is insane man. Boy what I would do to come cut lap with you guys. I'll be your bestest besty best friend ever... Promise.!!
Hey Bretto I'll pay the fuel in your Vito if pick me up on your way past ;)
Exit 45 just near Dreamworld. Haha

Sounds like got mate to travel with bretto :)

Had couple mates over riding today, bit hot n dusty so making use of watering system! :)

Wicked track Geoff!
Thanks styv , Now getting so dry & hot me watering system is paying off! Got 13 spricklers, All points run quick release sytem so can pull sprinkler end out n pot hose in and water that way to :) works well

whos up for a road trip ??
local hero moved up to Brisbane now So he should lead way back to shearer's with you fellas :)

Latest posts

Back