Shearers backyard 50 track build'n

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bring 50 they are so much fun!
Mini mullisha has all time lap record on stock 50. 59sec 11. He So quick! :)

Best stocker track ever !
Looks a treat with those sprinklers , sure beats dragging a hose around

Man track just looks better and better every time I see it Shearer!!

When we getting a mini riders weekend there mate?? Haha :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Best stocker track ever !
Looks a treat with those sprinklers , sure beats dragging a hose around
Thanks Heaps jase:) . Hole idea was base'd on stocka for close racing Battleing with buddies. Got over drag'n hose's around , fire tanker only held 1300L and need two loads to wet track. And then be too wet to ride lol go's super skatie. so sprinkler setup works treat! , Can un clip sprinkler out & pot hose in and then wow pot some water on then :)
You have to come out again man, Gota try run with you on limo hehe see how i go

Man track just looks better and better every time I see it Shearer!!

When we getting a mini riders weekend there mate?? Haha :)[/URL]
Thanks motoman :) .
When not riding me little bike , always thinkn of cool things to do to me track!! drives me olds n gf mad lol

id ride everyweeknd me if could it is so heaps of fun!
Planning to have mates over riden on my brithday :) BBQ - choc cake mmmm
PM me if interested

Thanks Heaps jase:) . Hole idea was base'd on stocka for close racing Battleing with buddies. Got over drag'n hose's around , fire tanker only held 1300L and need two loads to wet track. And then be too wet to ride lol go's super skatie. so sprinkler setup works treat! , Can un clip sprinkler out & pot hose in and then wow pot some water on then :)
You have to come out again man, Gota try run with you on limo hehe see how i go

Thanks motoman :) .
When not riding me little bike , always thinkn of cool things to do to me track!! drives me olds n gf mad lol

id ride everyweeknd me if could it is so heaps of fun!
Planning to have mates over riden on my brithday :) BBQ - choc cake mmmm
PM me if interested

Definitely keen to road trip it up one weekend for sure mate. You had me at chocolate cake. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Ill be there next month mate , gotta sign the wall again !
Looking forward to catching up , hopefully Bretto can come aswell , reunion !

What date is it?

If all you boys are going to be there might try and arrange to come at the same time if Shearer don't mind.

You keen for a road trip Brooksy? I'm sure Hussey will be as well.

Nice one mate. Boxy had one once, using a concrete box culvert out of a bridge upgrade roadworks thingy just up the road from him at the time. I liked the look of one they used in Vegas a year or two ago that had two lanes going underneath

Wow there alot of interest :) , Should be Great brett n woggy come from qld last time they show'd up us local fellas.
any pic's of boxys culvert setup? karlos . be interesting to see. one had in Vegas sean on youtube vids lookd like fun, Mine is 10foot wide going under so can run to bikes wide easy :)

Wow there alot of interest :) , Should be Great brett n woggy come from qld last time they show'd up us local fellas.
any pic's of boxys culvert setup? karlos . be interesting to see. one had in Vegas sean on youtube vids lookd like fun, Mine is 10foot wide going under so can run to bikes wide easy :)

Mate I lost all my old pics on a sd memory card out of a old phone I had way back when. I could hunt it down. 'Maybe'
For u I will try hunt

Track is sooo sick!! Can see the amount of hard work you have put into it. Awesome stuff :grinning-smiley-003:action-smiley-033:

Track is sooo sick!! Can see the amount of hard work you have put into it. Awesome stuff :grinning-smiley-003:action-smiley-033:
Thanks angie :) Glad you enjoyd looking over me build thread. You check out whole thread?
Bean years in making 50 track! Just keep doing more n more to it. Still heap of fun workin on me track when not riding or away working.

Working on idea for me track to have warning light! As flagie not always there! This way can have switch to turn light on up top where people be under the shade.

While was running wires out there thought pot extra so can have specker there also :)

Thanks angie :) Glad you enjoyd looking over me build thread. You check out whole thread?
Bean years in making 50 track! Just keep doing more n more to it. Still heap of fun workin on me track when not riding or away working.

Yeah had a read of the whole thread. Made my day at work a lot quicker! Haha. Can definitely see the effort you have put into it, should be proud:thumbup: Crazy to see how it has changed from what you started with!

Thats Great! minibikes are so much fun! I tend to get bit excited with my ideas for my track building , good past time working on track when not working :) .Makes it so much more worth while to see so meny people enjoy it. :)
Think i gone to far with Shearing singlets, hoodie.

Staying with black & Yellow theam! ;) face on front, as always happy going riding at shearer's hehe.

When go into shearing comp's At shows places like that. They have singlets made up for the evant!. works out neat as if go to few shows a year you never have to buy singlets for work! :)

Latest posts

Back