Shearers backyard 50 track build'n

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Testing out! me bro's new 110. :) Fun little bike for shore!

Awesome pics mate. Looks like the stocker 110 is holding its own . :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anther Two item's bought for my track set up! :)
-new 2" honda fire fighting pump
So got two pumps to water my track with now!
-Honda eu20i inverter
To power up P/A System & some led flood lights! for Night Racing! hehe mad!!...

Flood lights bought so far! :) not all in pic. As some of them out on track already.
got 8 of the 200w led flood lights , 2 x 100w flood lights.
From watt i can see id need 11 of the 200w to make it work! So got few extra to get yet!

That's awesome Shearer.

Would be good to be able to ride at night and miss out on some of the day heat.

Thanks motorman :)
That was the plan as can get as hot as 44d hottest day last Summer! Most commonly 38-40 d . So with my track watering system! and flood light setup! Can go riding anytime day or night!
Im super excited me :). Watt can i say im obsessed!

Nothing wrong with being obsessed man. :)

When's the next race meet?

Keep me on your invite list mate. I'm going to make it to one of these events one day.

Having heaps of fun! with it so works out great!
Look'n like end of mouth , get few mates over play around on the 50s.

Mounting & Wiring up lights today.

Not very clear picture! But show's up how neat looks under lights.

Got to get more pols up with lights around track to make it nice to ride at night.

Picture i took early this morning :).
I just wanted to stay out riding me! Heaps of fun

Bloody hell Geoff, this is awesome, well done mate.

Bloody hell Geoff, this is awesome, well done mate.

Thanks phil :) .
Plan is to work on geting the other 4 flood lights got here up! today. So can do anther night ride tonight to wee hours off morning... :) Best way to spend weeknd

Anther night shot! Got couple more posts to go up with lights! ;) So only going to get better... :grinning-smiley-003

Do you let people come pay and ride on your track or only hold the shearers mini mayhems?

Track looks bloody sweet man and I bet a blast to ride

Not set up like ride park! where come and pay ride for day! No. Just Private track where get hand full of mates to come over and bash bar's! Have bbq feed you know!
End'd up going extream with the track building! Not shore watt or how good got to build a track to get mates keen to come out riding with me! haha must be hard to pot up with me ;)

Not set up like ride park! where come and pay ride for day! No. Just Private track where get hand full of mates to come over and bash bar's! Have bbq feed you know!
End'd up going extream with the track building! Not shore watt or how good got to build a track to get mates keen to come out riding with me! haha must be hard to pot up with me ;)

Awk fair enough, well yeah awsome track man, wish there was places and people around sydney with something like this, very cool, your work has paid off :)

Latest posts

Back