Shearers backyard 50 track build'n

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is why!
I go to work and shear sheep! Buy myself a caterpillar skid steer! mmmm mind wounders at watt to do next to my track setup! So Awesome this machine :)

Awesome so will be getting some work done to track for next event?
Some reshapping mm?
Good 1 geoff !!

Bretto "Mate" I Have got some plans for new track design hehe. Been out all morning working on track , just came inside for a feed and drink! ;)
Now heading out again!

Bloody hell mate you don't do anything by halves do you! :thumbup:

Every mans dream right there!

Thanks man! ;)
It has been a dream for me also since I was little kid. I had so much fun! today :) Could not wipe the smile of my face. Working on my track with new toy is Awesome!!!
Done around 7 hours on her today.

Last edited:
Geoff that's awesome !

Thanks for posting pics , keep them coming mate

Really looking forward to next month

Last edited:
I'm going to cry now.

Track looks wicked. Be so much easier with the new toy!!

That Tabo would be great with a single upramp a few metres before it , the upramp only half the width of the tabo.
So you could double it and you would carry more speed , or you could do the tabo by itself.
Like how they they had one at Seaview , I think that worked well
Just food for thought ?

That Tabo would be great with a single upramp a few metres before it , the upramp only half the width of the tabo.
So you could double it and you would carry more speed , or you could do the tabo by itself.
Like how they they had one at Seaview , I think that worked well
Just food for thought ?
That's a down ramp of 5m tabo can see in last picture.
mite evan make bit longer , just wait till get me bike on there to see how I like it ;)

Did like the single jump to tabo setup they had at seaview. Just I'm not that great at jumping. So always took small jump line me lol.

Coming along nicely! Got more to do yet. changing big track around heaps. Will be able to ride both tracks at same time , with this new track layout. Be much safer as tracks won't come together

Making some more gates aswell ;). 16 gates in the plan!

Just got back in from working on track!
building up some berms , handy having lights there for track building also

Track building to midnight? Your a machine Shearer! :hail:
Thursday night was the big one! trying to get ahead with jobs getting ready for Event!
Mr fazer stayed up & helped me finish cutting up and welding me starting gate! Take it from 10 to 16 gates :) 1.30am we finished it ;)

He had to go school tech next day! lol watt a champ. he was tyerd so said goodnight!. I said id stay up and do all nighter :) , Mr frazer like ok good on ya on going to bed! haha
And I saw the sun rise Friday morning! Had a ball track building all night was heaps of fun!
Just trying to finish all my new track changers in time!

Pot gate in yesterday arvo testing it out! Looks good.
Exciting new starting area :)

Couple pic's with house lights on! :) So good
Can do track work at night and is not so hot! All good just enjoy it so much me.
Rocking a sinister50 T shirt ;)

Latest posts

Back