Shearers backyard 50 track build'n

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Solid effort mate

Where does the start go now ?

Thanks champ!
Pot so much thought into it. Try make bigger gate fit somewhere and can still use it for both tracks.

50's go's ahead & around the berm on main track then right back onto 50 track.
Midsize/bigbikes go ahead around first part of berm on big track then turn left onto big track and continue on.

bit hard to explain lol. don't feel bad as try and explan it to olds where track go's , they had no idea haha
Got on me 110 and test road it. they like I see now! ;)

What time does the day start on Saturday ?

Is it a night race ?

Im planning for 9 . 9,30 riders berthing then pratice to follow! ride though class order until lunch time. then have break till like 4 or 5 till cools down abit. then race on!
Or if not super hot just keep on racing till finish all rounds.
tally points up then, just have play around ride.
that's my thoughts

I do like the idea of night race! myself Just depends on the group that comes if all work together. last year was just a pain! hand full of people didn't want to lissen to my instructions, Spoil it for everyone!

trying my best to organise it! Got Awards sorted. Watering system. 3 pumps and 7,800 litre water cart. Got House lights for me 50 track! So we make good fun day out ride/racing :)

I'm out guys. Due to some really **** unforeseen circumstances I can't make it. To say I'm properly devo'd is an understatement! Big apologies again Geoff, and Timeeh too was really looking forward to catching up!

Sorry guys! :(

Ill let you know next time getting few mates together for ride Cordogs :) Wish you all best man

Just been out doing bit more to track! Looking like new track lay out Is sweet! Took 110 out for few laps is Fun :)

Definitely a lot of fun catching up with Bretto ,Timeeh & Geoff.

Even if I did spit the dummy when my bike kept playing up I still had a great time

Good track , great music and down to earth people there

Even if I did spit the dummy when my bike kept playing up I still had a great time

What happened to the bike Jase?

Thank you for rubbing that in mate! Lol :ballchain: :bigcry: :shoot:

So where's all the pics and footage? Ol Bean cleaned up hey, did Woggy end up going down?

What happened to the bike Jase?

I think dirt was getting into the carb because I didn't have the dust cap on the throttle cable where it feeds into the carb. I cleaned out the jets after practise & they were blocked.

It ran ok for a bit but because I raced 3 classes it played up again but I didn't have time to clean them out again so I just ran it.

It played up in the 10" class real bad in one moto and a few of the 88 races she was spluttering.

But I still had a ball and can't wait to get back out there

Aaahhh there's always next time cordogs , hopefully he runs another one

C'mon guys we need some video's n pictures! :clap:
Talking with my sister today. Decided to write up race overall report! :)
If I wrote it be heap spelling mistakes lol. So is sis writes one be so much more professional!

Cheers Jase, was a good catch up with everyone, except my sis... not good when u get beaten by your sis :p Got plenty of pics but the camera seems to be playing up so some aren't the clearest. Ill start uploading tonight and ill post a link tomorow. And yes Geoffry, got a pick of you and Bryan playing silly buggers :) Was some great battles going on throughout the day, think the Z's had the closest lot with 2nd, 3rd, and 4th all on the same points, and was only sorted by the last round placing, makes it a pretty even class. Thanks again for another great meet, always a top event with great bunch of people.

Action in 2nd turn in 12" pro class. last race of the day!

Cheers Jase, was a good catch up with everyone, except my sis... not good when u get beaten by your sis :p Got plenty of pics but the camera seems to be playing up so some aren't the clearest. Ill start uploading tonight and ill post a link tomorow. And yes Geoffry, got a pick of you and Bryan playing silly buggers :) Was some great battles going on throughout the day, think the Z's had the closest lot with 2nd, 3rd, and 4th all on the same points, and was only sorted by the last round placing, makes it a pretty even class. Thanks again for another great meet, always a top event with great bunch of people.
Cool timeeh Great to have you over So much Fun.
Shearer's Mum got some action shots of your sis behind you! I could only post up those pictures if makes you feel better! I evan got few photos of my sister in front of your sister hehe Nice

Cheers champ! I so want that photo of me and Byron! was so much fun! He wants me to autograph it for him.

Z50 are so much fun! only class that done 5 races! Need few more of them on track!

Georgalis Action shots :)
Pushed hard on his 88. For 1st in 88 class. 2nd in 12" pro & 3rd in 10" pro

Latest posts

Back