SHEARER'S Backyard mini mx Racen!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shearers021.jpg

shearers133.jpg

shearers173.jpg

shearers178.jpg

shearers183.jpg

shearers253.jpg

shearers260.jpg

shearers286.jpg

shearers328.jpg

shearers296.jpg

Relaxing after day one watchin a few 50 dvds

shearers309.jpg

Woggy & Pecka a little tired

shearers310.jpg

Bretto on bbq duties Sunday morning

shearers321.jpg

shearers359.jpg

shearers367.jpg

shearers374.jpg

shearers106.jpg

shearers022.jpg

shearers349.jpg

All good things must come to an end

shearers383.jpg

But we will be back Shearer !

Thanks a bunch for having us mate along with your family & friends , we all had a ball :)

Last edited:
Jase you have out done yourself.

Those photo's are really awesomly taken.

Makes the rest of us even more jealous for missing out.

Sick photos , nice to see a backyard track on offer for use good work shearer im sure there was allot of work in the background and the up keep for the days riding

Sick photos , nice to see a backyard track on offer for use good work shearer im sure there was allot of work in the background and the up keep for the days riding

yeah thats it, jase got some great shots :) . Couple days leading up to weeknd was real busy workn on me track also bro extending me startn gate ou to 10. Pot em gal sheets of tinn up to line inside of me flyover made way safer , n doubles a signature wall! hehe
wallride.jpg

After ur time trail section noticed boys tryn to do wall ride or watt haha pushn hard. we were joken about it mite happen

Last edited:
Awesome pics Jase! and Well done Shearer! Looks like an awesome couple of days and some good riding. Jealous that i couldnt go.. haha

Thanks for the comments boys , there is also pics on the previous page 18 if yas didn't see them , more of the racing pics

Is there anyway we can whack the MR usernames under some of the pics?

Be good to know everyone we are looking at.

Sweet As Pics by all from our Weekend 50 Bash! Im glad I was there amongst the Action haha.

Huge Thanks again go out to Shearer and all his Family and Friends for having us! I had such a great time, whos got a Stocka I can buy :) haha

Some "On Board" Track Footage is being Uploaded as we speak.

Cheers, TomTom

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VMbSh1UVgc4?rel=0&amp;hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Must say again tommy thats cool video!! :)
shows just watt like to me amoungst the action .

I so should of moved over to left to stop newy50n comeing past on that straight after 1st turn grr.
O well all good anyhow
cheers for posting video

thats ok shearer the old 522 was just waitn paitently for u to run wide then bang i pounced like a fat kid on cup cake lol

thats ok shearer the old 522 was just waitn paitently for u to run wide then bang i pounced like a fat kid on cup cake lol

See in the next right hand bowl turn the big fella shows you his front wheel haha. was me coz was only bike on the day that had gold color rims see.:)

yeh i knew u were try the lil inside move lol thats why i went to the inside next corner lol

Latest posts

Back