SHEARER'S Backyard mini mx Racen!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you to Geoff , family and friends for another awesome event.
Good to meet a few new faces and see some old ones.
z50 class action
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Iw7CelVLUc8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What a top weekend. Had another great event, well planed and plenty of bikes of the start grid. Think we had 13 in the stocka's and 13 in the 12" open, with 5 events being stocka's, zeds, womens, 10" open, 12" open. I cerainly didn't bring my A game though getting beaten in 3 if not 4 races by kids on 110's, race 2 was good fo me though, but made the rest of the day worse as my leg muscles never quite recovered (also havn't trained for a month + which im sure didn't help.

Anyway great day of racing with the stockas being the hottest contested race, local hero was on track to take out the day (again) until a slight off in race 3 or 4? where he called it quits which left wogtaz in first followed by Karlos and sorry but i cant remember who was 3rd :(

Zeds was the smallest group of the day with 6 bikes and some great racing there too, with Paul (QLD) winning this one with some nice smooth riding ;)

The women's was awesome, with some really close battles up the front with the top 3. Even by race 3 it could of still been won by any of them, by race 4 randa and Leanne both had 2 1st's and 2 3rd's so it was a battle on race 5 for top honours, with Randa taking it out followed by Leanne and then Alex.

10" open was taken out by Wogtaz too, Bean was about to take it out but stalled in one race which left him in 5th which left Woggy in 1st by 1 point at the end of the day.

12" was taken by Bean quite easily, think it was first all day. From memory Daz took out 3rd (even after spending half the day on the ground) and i cant remember ho was 2nd :( sorry....

All in all a top day as had, big thanks to Shearer for putting the day on, top marks mate :)

And a few pics from the day

The train
2nnnDP-WKHH6Ln0qElVkREgnJI9EbCOrmbPxvfIfLcI=w759-h569-no

Bretto
iICM8M1u1WHmO7bonMwinlPD3lnTkvCJuTbi5ksS7m0=w759-h569-no

Bean
-qcI7llZDVAPzjqJU4ZIF8z18J3ZZHVLrEKic8nC-tc=w759-h569-no

Wogtaz
rpqGUb2w6kvrXBMdOCCMA7D3cUOXRftk6BvqQHwtEp4=w759-h569-no

Heaps more to come :)

Awesome stuff guys!!

Thanks very much for sharing.

What a cracker of a day.

Shearer when you run the next one give me a good month or 2 notice mate so I can plan leave.

It's my mission to get to one. Looks like the best fun.

Finally found a picture of you Timeeh! Lol.

It's only taken 2 years but I got one! Straight to the show us ya mug thread! :p

Last edited:
I had a shocker day racing wise , bike troubles in 3 classes.
Stockers was playing up a bit fiddling with that got me late to gate 1st heat and was back row , pushing hard trying to catch up and ended up taking out kalos in process haha and also spraining my thumb wrist a bit , then next heat came off same place only didnt take anyone out with me this time , then more bike troubles :(
10 open on 88 was doing ok got a couple 3rds then that but went on me , so running back to pits and jumped on z50 to try still get some points , but wasnt enough haha.
z50 class got 3 1sts then 1 ht carbie cap came off so i bike was flat out ,off the side of track i went , then had to get that back on and try finish , last heat i didnt relize we doing another round ,fork bushing kept popping out and didnt try to fix as had was getting bit sore by then.
But getting late to gate again they were allready off and away i limped around with fork bush out in 1 leg lol
But it got me 2nd place :) haha
so checking over bikes when got home think stocka prob was fuel breather blocked .
88 well gunna laugh at this one lol , but think its just out of fuel DOH!, guess 1 of the down falls off having 3 bikes got to remeber to fill all 3 with fuel dam!! haha
But that being said still best shearers yet id have to say :)

^^^ LOL. Sometimes you go nut's trying to diagnose these things and it's something so simple. :)

Cheers for the write up.

Finally found a picture of you Timeeh! Lol.

It's only taken 2 years but I got one! Straight to the show us ya mug thread! :p

HAHA good find ;) I think the baccus thread has one that Roy posted, but i don't remember therefore it doesn't count ;)

This official place's n points score'd!. Was very close in most class's made for fun day battling.
stocka's points State
Wogtaz 122 Qld
Karl 97 Qld
Linc 87 NSW

Z50 points state
Paul 113 Qld
Brett 112 Qld
Linc 101 Nsw

Womens Points state
Randa 115 NSW
Leeane 110 Qld
Alex 101 NSW

10" Open Points state
wogtaz 116 Qld
Bean 115 NSW
Shearer 82 NSW

12" Open, Points, state.
Bean 120 NSW (win on ten inch bike!)
Darren 100 Qld
Blake 81 NSW

Stocko race 1. Cheers for my anal reaming bretto hahaha

[video=youtube_share;h5iT_VDiLiY]http://youtu.be/h5iT_VDiLiY[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Funny the running commentary 3.32. #91 linc just holds her flat! seams to work for him as he best placed local in 50 class.

hey shearer do you know the drapers from baradine?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

yeah right small world!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Watch that first step she's a killer. haha

Nice little lay down there Karlos. ;)

You were fair hooking as well.

Man that tracks looks like so much fun. I want to ride it!!

When's the next one man?

Brooksy we got road trip up hey.

Terrorizing 10" open class on my 49ccer

[video=youtube_share;lUw2NjJ5yt0]http://youtu.be/lUw2NjJ5yt0[/video]

Couple vids

[video=youtube;WJcTVJXHhqU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJcTVJXHhqU[/video]

[video=youtube;QCdTzo-24yk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCdTzo-24yk[/video]

Latest posts

Back