Shearer's Yamaha ttr50e

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shearer

Shear Ability
Reaction score
Well Im still wondering if I have gone mad!! , Only the 2nd Yamaha I have ever bought. Last one bought back in june 2000. 2000model Yamaha wr400 . It always play'd up never ran properly ,Long story!
Ended trading me wr400 in on xr650 and well wasn't that awesome! XR so tuff loved it! still be one of best bikes ever owned. So after that had it in for yamaha's so bad.
Buying 2nd hand Yamaha this time.
2007 ttr50e. Photo taken just after I bought her, Took home in my back seat of stateman :)

Last edited:
good stuff buddy i also own a yamaha and so for so good but mine a tz 125

Had bit of interest in just how Yamaha stand up to Honda, IM massive Honda fan so be hard on ttr lol.
Plan to make stock class race bike. So bar's and springs.

Bought last Saturday arvo, Then went over to tim's place show him and do bit to it.
Today went to Yamaha shop try to buy smaller front sprocket, ended up noticing they had gytr pipe & gytr skid plate haha so bought them both sweet. Nill stock of 12t front sprocket.

Do some more to it tomorrow and get some more pictures of 50 with pipe on :)

Great stuff shearer, I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

Great stuff shearer, I'll be keeping an eye on this one.
Cool man! :)
I thought you be first person to comment on training wheels that got with bike. lol . See them in back also.

deff mad shearer... but i spose thats what every one said to me when the TT-R90E came home..

so good luck to ya!

however wtf is a big bike taper bar pad doing on those bars haha

It's purely for extra safety, i mean it is 50cc of Yamaha horsepower, not this girly 50cc of rHonda horsepower :p Need as much safety gear as poosible on this beast.

this is true... 50cc of yamaha power is equal to 96.7cc honda power & 158.9cc china power :)

so with those numbers TT-R 90s are 174.15cc honda (93.50%) & 286.11cc china (217.9%)
haha yes i worked out the percentage of the numbers i made up lol

Last edited:
deff mad shearer... but i spose thats what every one said to me when the TT-R90E came home..

so good luck to ya!

Yeah hillz im up for screeming bomb when take Yamaha home. Im big minibike fan got most Honda mini's in my collection, had fun playing around with gf Suzuki 70 , just something different see how stands up

Yeah looks random with extra bar pad on her a , still got little stock one under it! So tim must be right with extra safety , as say Yamaha conk out while flying down road spit little mate over bars.

Which also happens to be same with Harley, i.e. 1200 Harley cc's also equal to 50 Yamaha cc's, just for clarity.

Ay yes, Harley Davidson, the most efficient way of converting petrol to noise without the harmful side effects of horsepower

^^ haha that's good way of potting it motodevo, haha :)

Picture's of gytr pipe & skid plate got yesterday! talk'd a good cash deal on both of them workd out cool :)

Only the Shearer!!

That's it man ;)
Did pre warn you that I was looking into getting 2nd handy ttr50. Will be looking into getting holeshot hero man to work his magic on sticker kit for little bike down track! Just got to work out watt id like to go on them ;)

I might have a little piece for this bike you might be interested in ;) ill bring it out this weekend.

^^^ :) Sounds cool Bean!
Pot little blue bike to test against all the Hondas.

Latest posts

Back