Shop closed?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastMarty

Reaction score
Hmmm... So what am I to think, a whole 3 days after I buy my nice shiny new Pitsterpro LXR, I try to contact the shop, and the phone rings out 5 times a day, for, the last 3 days?

I tried ringing the neighbouring shop, and they say "oh, dunno mate, they've been shut the last 4 days.... dunno what's goin' on".

Mmmmm interesting. So, I wonder if I'll be getting the 2 extra sets of plastics, manual, tool kit, a few spares, and the 2 Pitsterpro sticker kits, that supposedly were posted to me the day after I picked up the bike......

Anybody know anything about Evolution Motorcycles Brisbane? Moss St Slacks Creek? Where they abducted by aliens? A victim of the GFC? Been sat on by Anna Bligh? A slave to Master chef repeats and forgot its a working week? Who knows....

I did read somewhere that they have shut up shop.

Sean01 may be able to fill you in with some more info when he comes online next mate.

Nah I'd say definitely slaves to Master Chef repeats and didnt realise its a working week.

Hmm.... Thanks guys. I have to go down that way on the weekend... I'll swing past. Hope they haven't gone out of business.

hehehehe Swapper... I take it u r also a slave to M.Chef?
I watched it last night whilst cleaning my bike in the living room ;) I have a very understanding wife...

DUDE, NO WAY !!!! Shows like that annoy me so much. If anything, I am a slave to the miniriders chat box !!!! ;)

Man even if they were shut I'd still can all that other **** for the deal you got lol

Latest posts

Back