Should i or shouldn't i ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the crap not needed :

2012-09-17191939.jpg

Hey Mate,

I just started researcing these motors for a z50j project I'm thinking about, is all of this surplus wiring for the lighting circuit for road regoed bikes??? I'm hoping the anima comes standard with lighting coil.

Oh and BTW I will probably run 2 oil coolers as well, I ran 2 on my t-rex motor and the left cooler was always substantially hotter than right!! They work well!!!!

Hey Mate,

I just started researcing these motors for a z50j project I'm thinking about, is all of this surplus wiring for the lighting circuit for road regoed bikes??? I'm hoping the anima comes standard with lighting coil.

Oh and BTW I will probably run 2 oil coolers as well, I ran 2 on my t-rex motor and the left cooler was always substantially hotter than right!! They work well!!!!

Hey Ringo yes they certainly do have a lighting coil and 12v rectifier thats all the stuff i had no need for hence the extra wiring .

If you ever need a hand sorting out what goes where send me a PM i will gladly help you out mate ! all the best :D

Latest posts

Back