Shoutbox

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mmm ok yeah.. i wouldnt know i dont own one. just going by wat every ute and there dog says

cheeers

hey sik -pj i would love to race, But im a very busy teen... Mum and dad work seven days a week.... i work three - five days a week which means i have no one to take me to eppingwhen i have time off...and i have to take care off my lil sis, so hope you understand my problem and dont take it as im pussying out and making all this shit up.

I cant prove you and don351 suk balls coz ya dont... i just had nuthing else to say so i wrote the firt thing that popped into my head " suck balls " lol:D

Last edited:
nah a ducar lol he wishes he had a honda lol :D and im with him lifan suck lmao

LMAO
just make shore u dont stall it or ull be the inspector rex of neutral :)
ill be up for a drag at south morang in the next few weeks
i think the corect phrase is?....I WILL MAUUUUUULL U :)

ROFLMAO..... Seriosly he WILL maul you!!!!:D

both r good engines i say i hav a ducar in 1 of my bikes n its been running strong 4 ova a year now but my friends pitty has a lifan n its sweet two...i think this thread isa good idea:)

u people who have cheap orion or atomik gay shit agb piece of shit can step up a next level and buy a descent bike with a descent LIFAN or Jailing engine then you wont know what hit u.:D

^^^ who is that statement dircted at???

dave alright ill bring my bros avenger down ok. and i think u will eat me i no lol but i wana try ay dave pm me when u are going. also KTMKID ok sweet man when ever just pm me and we will set something up alright man

ducar , stands for. developed using chinas aborted rubbish , you just cant top japanese quality.

u people who have cheap orion or atomik gay shit agb piece of shit can step up a next level and buy a descent bike with a descent LIFAN or Jailing engine then you wont know what hit u.:D

if thats true how come in the last 6 months iv been on here every time you ask som1 to prove you all shut up im prepaired to be beaten i dont realy care but sick of you guys talkin through the hole in your head and im not that good of a rider either

who cares at the end of the day its a mini and they are just for fun

hey don351 i think you stand alone on this one mate, hey sik-pj...."shhhh dont tell no one" lol......hahahah i wont tell dont worry mate:D

i had a ducar in my old bike and it was a sik engine until i got my DHZ with a lifan and new straight away i was neva goin back to a ducar

does any oneknow how to place a pic next to your name when u post sorry guyz i know its lame but im not that good wid comps??

y dont u just get a good thumpstar and make mods
even tho the standard engines are good

i have a lifan an i beet all mi mates the closest 1 to keep up wit me is mi mates agb-29 but i beet him doin anythin trails or straight line and mi other mate has a ducar 125 and its shit azz. but i belive its a copy coz its not as good as it shld be so i dnt n0o

Latest posts

Back