Shoutbox

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luke made it to 1000 posts...well he went ova by 5...congrats

So wat time did u come 2 bed???

Yes sold than pile o crap few weeks back now..... just did'nt like the feel to use to the CRF

oh yeh fair enough! might be selling my rm to get a yzf

DACUR'S are dirty peices of SHIT. i wuld pay sumone to take it off me if i had one... and i hate FOXICO i broke my mates haha cos it was shit

yeh made out of just pure shit.

i had one of those 49cc pocket bikes i cracked the motor with my hand lol

Thats because your extremely strong, And Foxico dirt bikes are good qaulity, pascal125 told me there better qaulity then the NASA space station.

that pascal, he use to be on the russian space program till he got the bug for mini's!

I seriously just farted a more interesting storey than this..

Unfortunately I purchased a 49cc Superpro for my youngest daughter. It looks great but the GOOD ends there. The Double Link Chain in the Gear Box snapped after 20 minutes & the weld broke on the Muffler. The seat cracked where the bolt goes throuogh the top @ the front & the Throttle isn't worth looking @. It will not idle @ all & definately dont buy from ***larhox*** on eBay as their aftersales service doesn't exist! I've had a 2 month dispute with NO result what so ever. I will never buy one of these 2strokes again. Save your money & get a little 4stroke. I've had a 110cc from Powercycle & have had no issues what so ever with it :) Stay away from the 'toys' they are the cheapest of China Crap...

Latest posts

Back