Show us your Bike Transport / Car Pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cranga

Reaction score
Not sure if this will take off or not, but post ur pics of ur cars. As it was starting to fill up an off topic forum.

Heres my 1981 KB rodeo. Whopping 2.0 diesel (not for much longer ;) ). Gets the bikes around fine! Got another car, but company advertising all over it....;)

uteriss.jpg

uteris.jpg

my pride n joy is a 83 bmw 323i it aint a ute but i thought i'd tell... i dont no how to put pics up so i cant put a pic up.... its my 1st car and im only 15 so ill tell u a lil bout it... its got chromies only 16 inch tho, red n black vinyl interior, oh yeh and its red lol

untitled-3.jpg

use photobucket 50 then use the IMG url

Last edited by a moderator:
haha!! that gemi is awsome dude!! woooo!!
ive got a gemi too :D here she is
PA080098.jpg

and our next project is puttin a 305 chev in a rodeo ute. this one aint going to be a daily tho..

Heres my van when it was in a million peices 2 years ago, all panels including roof panel either repaired or replaced. NO BOG in entire project. Approx $12000 worth of panel work and $5000 worth of windows, seats, wheelchair mounts and interior trim work. Everything done by me except the actual painting. Unfortunatly the wife didnt like it looking perfect and proceded to dent it up again.
100_1037.jpg
[/IMG]

Yep I sure would, but a man has to make a crust somehow. Half of this work was covered by an insurance claim and the rest was done when I bought the car to make a wheelchair accessable car for my family. My bike fits in the back real nice and secure.

The project is done and dusted, its done 50,000 klms since these pics I just dont have any photos of it finished. It pretty much looks like a new van but it is 10 years old, just a family hack.

My bike fits in just nicley and I just use the wheelchair ramps and tie dows for safe and secure transport.

grrr i wish we had the wicked awzome ute in the states..... i might have to import one.... i think it might be comming soon though.

some nice cars fellas! Also HAD a '94 hilux/lowlux(RWD)nothin flash but has since gone to a better place after getting T boned On the Western Ring Road.. Bloody Drink Drivers!! Prior to that my daily was a '74 Range Rover,, would go anyware, and sounded great with the baby v8 hummin!!-miss the old girl. thankfully now the Daily is another 4x4!

the Zook has a HUGE 1.3lt :rolleyes: 5 spd, 31's with a BL. startin to get a lil smoky an rattely but will keep it pegged till she pops then in goes the 1.6efi! and possibly duel transfers.

fingers crossed once i DO get a Pitty, she'll fit snuggly in the back... otherwise, may have to make up some kind of removable rack for the Rse nd.

zukiside.jpg

zukiroofside.jpg

zukifront.jpg

What a Chevy UTE?
chev_ute_lg.jpg
this is '97 i see heaps from '95 to 2006 models, all utes

96934.jpg

Last edited:
here is a pic of my truck
l_546de32d8dc1a9bd2a929b07f9af906a.jpg

mabie this will work

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive got a duel cab hilux on 38" swampers, 4.88 diff gears, 110% reduction gears in tranfere, arb front air locker, cig rear locker etc etc. Its not quite finished yet just been resprayed diamond white. It was pink with a orange exo when i got it. Should look awesome having a monster hi-lux with my pitty on the back.

Latest posts

Back