Show us your Bike Transport / Car Pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow hillz... i wanna be just like you.. only on my gsxr:D

lol scary on a roady though! other trafflic don't care about pulling out in front of you...

many thingz! i'm one of those guys that you see that come flying past you at ridiculas speeds, weving in & out of traffic, coming so close to other cars it's not funny, & racing every1 that thinks they can over take me....

i don't deserve to have a license....

Plus i got busted on the 50 a few times 4 KILLN THA STRRETZ!

Im wondering how i still got my license actually... man, i do some silly $hit on the roads. lmao.
Lmao, you need these stickers Hillz... Iv got mine! :D

drivepissoff.jpg

drivestole.jpg

HAHA i Use ... Ride it like its stolen... for bikes..:D

I raced some guy on a road bike on my pitty hahaha he caught me and started yelling at me, what and idiot I was that day...

hey lsd or some1 has some pics of his, he says he use his PUSH bike hauler and attatched staps and tie down points, would a pushy haluer hold up a minibike hat is like 75kgs?

I would not trust a pushbike rack for a minibike. It would be designed for a 10to 20kg maximum load plus a margin for error (it could probably handle it for a while but would break eventually). A proper minihauler would be designed for a 80kg or so load plus a margin for safety.

The last thing you want is your bike to fall off the back of your car and have the car following slam into it it could kill somebody and would stuff your bike.

LMAO, yeh, that would be funny, bi the time u get 2 the track it would be in, not the best condition, lol

How does everyone cart there minis around?

Just wondering how does everyone cart there minis around? Do you have a normal trailer, bike trailer or do ride it to your tracks? I have a normal trailer but im thinking of getting a bike trailer. Maybe.

alot of ppl also just use utes, there are a few ppl with mini haulers aswell, i just chuck mine in mi boot and fold down 1 ro 2 of the back seats.

Most of the time I just ride to where I want to go, otherwise I use my friends ute or cram my bike into the back of my dads car.

dont have a mini anymore, but i carry round my big bikes in the ute.. or on my bike trailer:D

Nothing beats a van, safe and secure.
000_0465.jpg
[/IMG]

But if I also have my buggy I use a trailer
000_0476.jpg
[/IMG]

I wouldnt bother getting a bike trailer if you already have a box trailer, you could put some rails in to stop the bikes sliding side to side though.

Latest posts

Back