Show us your Bike Transport / Car Pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
depends where im goin... the place i most commonly ride i can ride ther, just thru the estate n arcoss a main road lol mayb another housin area n main road if i go to the quarry lol...if im ridin the lol hondas they fit in the back of my parents 4x4 :)... some times i go up to kurri moto club..then i borrow a trailer lol coz we hav no room 4 1 lol... me n my dad hav made a bike rack so i will b using that to get to most places now tho :)

I can get 3 pittys on my trailer but might have to fit 4. Hey Cass, where ya get that neat bit of channel from when ya have to carry ya buggy too?? I need something like that

My grandads ute.. He has a Toyota something.. My bike barely fits in there but anyway.. :(

I just had a bit of 3mm checker plate (2400 x 200) folded up at the local engineering workshop (100 accross the base and 50 up each side). I cut and welded the the end myself and attached it to the trailer with some trailer axel U bolts from supa cheap. Total cost about $35-.

If you need to carry an extra bike it works really well and If you had a couple more bolted to the floor of the trailer it would be better than a actual bike trailer. I am sure that any trailer manufacturer or general engineering palce would be able to modify your trailer to carry 4 bikes.

If they are all minis I recon that you could face some forwards and some backwards and get 4 or possibly even 5 in a normal box trailer and one on the drawbar as well.

Cool thanks for that Cass, I'll make enquiries with some local engineering places. Just hope the clutch in my little Suzuki Vitara will hold up towing all these bikes :D

No probs, it shouldnt cost too much $$$ to get something sorted. The car should have no problems unless your clutch is stuffed already as total load including trailer will be less than 500kg.

Vit will have no worries pulling a couple of mini bikes!!! if ya do have problems ya need ta fix ya 4B! best bet is to sell the Vit and get a sierra. lol. actually... rip out the donk from the vit.. sell the roller off as parts, buy my spare WT sierra, and drop the 1.6efi into that.. no worries!! bolt straight in!!

More specs on the Vit!??

There is already a thread on this so its being merged..

are they ok to go on there sides? or would the fuel leak or make it too hard to start again?

i am thinking of getting it in the back of a sigma wagon?

HaHa ya timing is immaculate Foolsp33d, I'm in the process of replacing the bloody motor in the Suzi - bigend bearing has sh$t itself & I'm up for min $2500 :( - should be right to pull 4 mini's after this fix I hope :D

HaHa ya timing is immaculate Foolsp33d, I'm in the process of replacing the bloody motor in the Suzi - bigend bearing has sh$t itself & I'm up for min $2500 :( - should be right to pull 4 mini's after this fix I hope :D

$2500!! NASTY man!! what are ya doing to it!!?? should be able to get an import half cut for Easy 1500! there are plenty of options for vits really!!

the zuki's will pull a 1.5t troopy or range rover out of a bog so id hope it would pull 4 mini bikes weighin in at no more than 400kg! lol.

any mods on the vit? or she a chiki car lol:rolleyes:

Last edited:
The $2500 is installed, there's only 2 wreckers in Melb who do the suzies and these engines are a bit rare now. I don't have the time to put it in myself. Was planning on doing a few mods but I've just got engaged & am currently saving to buy a house :)
Here's a pic ...
Suzy01.jpg

nice one! congrats on the engagement! zuki looks WAY to clean!! am guna guess you havent got a deep zuki knowledge? not that hard a job.. just done mine.. but 1.3-1.3... they look the goods with a set of muddies bit of a lift and fast backd :cool: Where in melb u located? should head out bush once your settled into the semi married life lmao

heres mine... Again.. lol

bikezuki1.jpg

bikezuki3.jpg

but you wana aim for this
lilzuki.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Fools, that lil red zuki is mad mate, my ride is filthy now especially with the no car washing bit. Planning to get out there in the bush with it but never enough time to do it all. Most weekends are spent down the local bike track.

My playing round with toys has been scaled down to just doing up our pitty's (alot cheaper than a car eh?) but my fiance has a Fiat X19 under a tarp that she wants all of us to help re-build and get back on the road. Will be good a education for her son & my two I rekon.

for sure meko!! Hey if you ever not want to get out bush either with the zuki or the bike.. hell both of em even, let me know! Got a mate with a couple of kids should get a weekend organised n spend a night or two up warby or Mt Dissa.. sign up to outerlimits mate, the ducks nuts for 4x4 info ;)

nice mate! 22r? think your the second or third lowlux we have... got bags?? tubs? looks good with the chrome bar n handles.. very schmick.. did you go for the 4wd guards??

lol nah im 16 and everythings legal at the moment shes an oldyt but in good nick couse its and 89 model but give me a few years so i can get some cash and she will be riding low and on air yew. 4wd guards and 2r5 front bumper and mirrors. its on 18"s but i wanna at least fit 20"s. gonna be my project car when i get some more money couse im strapt for cash couse i just spent $2500 n stereo system

How do you afford them bikes and that car... Bikes would have cost you easily 10k each and them ugly chrome rims would have cost a few grand as well? Do your parents spoil you or something?

Latest posts

Back