Show us your Bike Transport / Car Pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my newly acquired bike carrying rig, A 2000 Rodeo, Very nice & tidy inside & out, Its not a 4WD but Im not into 4WDing & just playing round in the mud etc anyway but having good height to get to places offroad is great & with the V6 its still great to drive on the highway

It had a dud ignition coil randomly cutting out when I got it so I fitted 6 new ones today & that really got it going, Cant wait to load it up & go & have some fun
Will look nice with the red & black Atomik on there

Last edited:
And i guess it is ultra tidy in and out as you like things to be very schmicko.
Nice rig mate, get the nitrous on the back and get us some action pics eh.

i can answer that myself now the other pics have been uploaded and yes its tidy to your standards mate, nice rig

Yeah cant ask for much more around $4000, It has near new tyres & 12 months rego too so I dont need to worry about that till tax time next year which is sweet

Gotta sort out some tiedown points in the back? & maybe an alloy ramp later on

I dont have any major plans for it except maybe some better wheels, Not 24's with rubber band tyres either, Maybe some bigger more aggressive offroad tyres & some 16" rims maybe?

Being an exhaust fitter (not currently) I will certainly visit my old boss & get the exhaust flowing a bit better but not too loud

My 'ride' is 2005 7.3L Turbo Diesel F250 XLT crew cab... Well, I guess its really the wife's, for towing our 30' 3 horse gooseneck trailer, but I get to claim it sometimes :)

As big as it is, with the toolbox in the back, it still only just fits my YZF in the back hehehe

IMG_2362Medium.jpg

i know the pic is not the best but you get the point i also have a jeep to tow thwe bikes around

Last edited:
Pic is OK, Just gotta upload it properly>

Surely you can fit a bike or 2 in the back of that & dont worry bout the Jeep
6247d1344328290-bike-transport-car-pics-img_0076.jpg

Yer I would never try and get a bike in the back of it I have no boot it's just sound system

I didnt even know this thread was on here. I may as well put my 85 Hi-Lux on here i built this ute to cart the bikes around with. The wheels are Weld Racing Wheels from the US and are 15x5 on the front and 15x8 on the rear just thought i would say that because alot of people ask me what sort of wheels are they. The front has been lowered 4 1/2 inches and 4 inches in the rear. The rear wheels are as wide as i can go without flaring the wheel arches and mucking around with the framework.
IMG_2739_zpsdcf33bc7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Well this is what was carrying the 50 until the mods got out of control and i blew the motor so now its a dedicated rock crawlerImageUploadedByTapatalk1365736008.376833.jpg

And today i pickup this

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365736039.059186.jpg

A 99 au 5 ltr v8 tickford ute. Full sound system exhuast and lowered and my first ever ipod cable thingy(pretty excited with this cable thing. Not sure what it does though)

Sent from the family throne

Latest posts

Back