Show us your Bike Transport / Car Pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uh huh...
pwnt.gif

:D

thats wicked hahahah:D

hey mine goes! just replaced the timing belt on the grey one!

lookin to get the MT117's as a play rubber.. wouldnt go any bigger than 31's with the current gearing, but may consider 33" if i got 6.5:1's :D... does it hard enough hittin a hunge 10 k atm.... back on stock rubber it would prob get to about 130 lol.. if i HAD stock rubber that is-which I dont and probably wont again lol.

Haha nice, If your looking for some deadly mud tyres, and have the cash, Id personally go with a set of Maxxis bighorns. Sure, theyre around $400 a tyre, but theyre quiet as on the road, last for at leist 60,000-80,000 K's which is awesome for mud tyres! and of course they tear up the mud and cruise through it like theres no tomorrow.
At the moment ive only got Goodyear ATR's on my ute, But when i get the money im goin for a set of maxxis, 2 of my mates have them and yeah they rip...Plus they look trick too with a set of black sunraisers.
Just my 2c

I think the BH your thinkin of are an ATV tyre...?
0603or_04_z+off_road_alternatives_yamaha_rhino_660+maxxis_big_horn_tires.jpg

toyo muds on the left.. big horn muds on the right...
ToyoMTMaxxisBighonMT255closeupIMG_4.jpg

In all opinions the xt117's are just a great lookin, well performing tyre on the zook :)
SDC10569.jpg

Current rubber on my zooki..
020820091232.jpg

How the hell can a mud tyre (aggresive in tread) be QUIET on the road!? im running a med range AT atm and they hum like a boeing 747.. a mates 4wd with 117's sounds like an apollo space ship! but thats the price you pay runnin a decent muddie :D

Last edited:
Lol, How could i be thinking of a bighorn atv tyre, When its on my mates ute lol, Im talking about ute tyres mate.
And yeah...Thats one of the reasons why i said i like them...Theyre quiet as compared to any other mud tyre ive ever driven with ( and they last & dont chip easily from rocks )... Heres a pic of a set on a Zook...and 2 pics of my mates ute with em on...Mines the other cruser oppisite with the Wranglers AT.
7960_8760_jonos-car-014.jpg

Truckpics007.jpg

Truckpics0333.jpg

Just a suggestion anyway, You dont have to take it onboard. :D
Gl with whateva tyre you choose Mate.

Ps.
Heres a good aussie 4x4 site if you dont already know it. Lots of info on zook builds and all types of builds.
Outer Limits 4x4 Board :: Index

Last edited:
Lol @ outerlimits.. yeh know of outers.. see my sig line.. lol.. good info, shame there such a picky bunch of fellas. good to read, no good to post.. been a member there since 2005 :rolleyes: reckon id know better eh..

Still not convinced the BHorns are more aggresive or be better in the wet stuff than the 117's..

the zook bein around the 900kg mark, sidewalls need to be somewhat soft yet strong so they bag up allright when the psi is lowered.. from all reports iv had the 117s do it with ease..
but if the BH tickle your fancy.. Go for it :) just not my cupotea...

Ah yeh mate, Didnt see the link cus i had sig's disabled.
Yeah go with the 117's if you think theyre the better choice, Let me know how they go cus I havent seen them in action yet. How thick in tyre are you going? 285s?
Yeah i prefer just to read about all the info on the builds too lol. Some of the blokes are alright tho.

been a member there since 2005 :rolleyes: reckon id know better eh..

What do you mean by that?

Lol, 5 years a member and still expecting people to have a reasonable response to a simple question.. fat chance lol..

I do more reading there than posting, wth Ruff and half the others ready to jump onto the smallest mistake, its not worth the effort most of the time..

thats hot dude.. love it.. Saving to get a rodeo myself, or should I say Lodeo..

theres a bit of scum of your bumper o wait its a nsw plate jkz only kiddin

^^ yet to see YOUR car up there buddy.. no need to TRY and be funny.. it comes across every time you post anyway...

this one sucks the wallet dry..
old set up made 198rwkw, new one should make 290rwkw
P1010042.jpg

1gggg.jpg

daily
P1010060.jpg

Latest posts

Back