Show us your Bike Transport / Car Pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why sell the van???

Heres the new F100.. Got it for $2,000 :).

003.jpg

That's more than awesome, that's hillbilly.. You need to now knock out every tooth but you front one, and always have a rifle in your hand.. Just joking dude, I think it's pretty kool...

Go the F truck! :D 302 or 351? auto? 9inch? 5 stud wheels??-if so.. random info.. the wheels fit the zook :)

I LOVE the 50-60's model.. with the bull nose front==PURE HORN!
utefat.jpg

utefatlow.jpg

Pic taken at VVMC Gipsland chapters Hotrod bike show a few weeks ago..
more available upon request..

My 1984 Holden WB Panelvan.

Spent alot of time/money getting it running right and looking the way it looks today.
Basically all original and stock standard, apart from the gas system, new number plates, and statesman wheels.

Best car for surfing and fits 2 pitbikes in the back! Hope you like.

Go the F truck! :D 302 or 351? auto? 9inch? 5 stud wheels??-if so.. random info.. the wheels fit the zook :)

I LOVE the 50-60's model.. with the bull nose front==PURE HORN!

Pic taken at VVMC Gipsland chapters Hotrod bike show a few weeks ago..
more available upon request..

That is sick.. 351 chev, auto :(.. and this F got 8 stud.. Dad brought a tub for it :mad:. I think it'll look shit with the tub but he wants it for when he goes around Oz with the caravan that he still has to buy :rolleyes:. If you've got the on photobucket yeah I'ld like some more pics..

Wait till it gets done up.. I'll get pics one day of my mates dad's F100 that they did up. Mint.

Chevrolet make a 350.. Ford make a 351... Which one is it?

Sorry if I sound like a *****, I was just wondering that's all..

Last edited:
these are some of my Dads cars.
AMG SLK 55 hard top convertible
dadscars001.jpg

911 RS touring. 1 of only 48 right hand drives in the world.
dadscars004.jpg

ooh my dads got 2 porches sitting at his. dont really no anything about them , he got one that was left hand drive and spent a mint converting to right .

Now he has a X race one with nos and all the work and swapped the numbers :rolleyes:

Doesn't even drive them the girl .. just gets drunk every now and then and cuts laps in the grass :p

Heres the only pics i got .. in the background lol

100_0809.jpg

i generally just get mates to pick it up with theirs but did get desperate one day and had to lay it on its side in here

Attachments

• 04072010057.jpg
    04072010057.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 24
thought of you when i seen this foolsp33d

offroad08006-1.jpg

offroad08008.jpg

pics from thumpertalk

Latest posts

Back