Show us your car

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pussy magnet
IMG_0091-1024x768.jpg

IMG_0083-1024x768.jpg

173 of raw POWWA low comp head and everything lol..
IMG_0081-1024x768.jpg

Work to be done: EVERYTHING... nah probably a lsd dif yella terra head needs to be installed.. panel's bare metal paint job and clean the low comp heads up for boost after im off my p's
also re-do the interior all original and will probably keep it 3 on the tree because i dont mind it
also i have to rebuild the slave cylinders

Mate you your not wrong, what do you have your own car yard, nice looking vk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Mate you your not wrong, what do you have your own car yard, nice looking vk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Ha ha that's from the ripe age of 17 till 32 years young mate so it's over a decent period of time there was more but nothing great ..

The vk was full ground up rebuild ... 355 stroker , turbo 400 , haltec computer etc ... she was a fun tidy car to say the least

Sent from my HTC One M7

Last edited:
I've converted to ford now days the last was the F6 ute man oh man best car hands down ... power , handling , comfort and overall build quality was unreal .

It had a few small mods different cooler bit more boost via a flash tuner but thats about it and she would power skid cruising at 80kms an hour when you planted it and handled like it was on rails ..

one handed 80km sideways action all day long i Was so sad to sell her but family comes first got a little boy now needed a baby seat , I went full out and brought a turbo diesel mummy mobile nissan X-trail running a factory 23 psi of boost .... stupid amounts of embarrassing torque steer in two wheel drive god knows why they didn't make the rear wheels active in two wheel drive mode its gay as aids !

you know we got a car thread right!?

whats the point of this one!? :/

and fwiw.. you show me yours.. Ill show you mine is generally the way things work...

Even deep in the heart of texas...

Last edited:
^^ same there is already one ^^ im not re-posting all of my cars again

Got a commodore but who hasn't seen one of them so here's my never ending project

71 jag xj6 running a mild 308 and trimatic slushbox. Never gunna win a drag race but is comfy as all hell, all the luxuries you could ever want(air con,power steering,electric windows,cruise control) and handles better than most cars half its age. Not my dream car but as close as i can afford, just a nice cruiser

Last edited:
My car, got all the goodies $3000 sound system coilovers leather interior ultra loud rumble exhaust note etc need to spend a little more money on it get it to run 11s

mycar1.jpg
mycar 2.jpg

Last edited:
2005 gto and a 1934 ford coupe

Attachments

• IMG_0194.JPG
    IMG_0194.JPG
    534.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0191.JPG
    IMG_0191.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0472.JPG
    IMG_0472.JPG
    809.6 KB · Views: 19
haha,
loving the Aussie 'Dunnydore'
watch out if you have passengers when it's pouring with rain.
the electric seats are so slow, everyone gets wet while they're waiting for them to come forward/down.

The cars Slow nice engine 260kw but to heavy. my girlfriend has a hsv r8 clubsport as her daily car that things around 300kw i drive it its to heavy!! but nice family car.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370734041.309892.jpg

My 03 ba xr8. Heads played with new plenum djr throttle body otr cai 4" intake twin 2.5" exhuast,tuned. On 19s lowered about 1" (just right) fresh paint job, and 420rwhp. Not bad for my wifes daily

Sent from the family throne

had quite a few cars over that last couple of years but this would be the only one worth mentioning

lowered all round/
fresh paint.
CAI big mouth SS induction
stage 2 **** kit
2800 hi stall
mild head work
chunkier cams.
Genie Extractors
hi-flow cat
3" Zorst into dump.
had 80% of the stuff to set a turbo up but just never had the time
was my pride and joy till i had to sell it a couple of months back :(

Looks good Hess love the ba bf series those wheels are something different what are they ?

Latest posts

Back