Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8r3nd0

Sinister 50's
Reaction score
Hey boys check out this up and coming mini brand on Facebook, give em a like and share the page while your at it.

A few of us on here bud dunno if I'm allowed to mention names!

What sort of stuff they gonna be doing Brendo

Just shirts & hoodies, stickers of all sorts, race meet banners & eventually graphics kits.
They all ready have a few riders on board for sponsoring and some of outlets to get the brand out there. If anyone has Facebook I urge you to jump on board and give them a share and like.
You can also share anything you have for sale (mini related) and share your rides.

Sik brand
Sik logos
Sik lads
Support the crew that supports the scene.!!

Yawn... not another one... what happened to the days when brands actually made something new or exciting?

im all for people supporting the scene but you will need to win some over by thinking out of the box.. not re making the same box over & over & over again :)

PS Sorry guys its Monday & im grumpy lol

Last edited:
Good stuff guys. Up north here there is very little for us to take on board so im happy with ideas and cant wait to see whats gonna happen and progress. Getting the name out there how ever is great.

If it aint broke, break it.

Shirts should be available by the 9th of December as well as our sticker packs. We will be giving away a shirt, sticker pack and a set off your own race numbers, with the release of our first stuff so if you want to have a chance to win our pack you'll have to check it out on Facebook and how to win will be released very soon.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sinister50s/575873172479769

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385878633.113771.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385878653.064692.jpg

Last edited:
Tbh I'm interested more in the bike :p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ezudepyj.jpg

Zoe showed a bit of interest in it as well mate

Thats the go! fellas! us fellas take notice of the promo girls ;) . way to get name out there.

Me repping one of our tees

& what a few of our bikes will be sporting very soon.

I also just wanna say thanks to Nick and miniriders for supporting us too, thanks boys we really appreciate it.
If you haven't already, head on over and check our page out on Facebook.
Oh and word on the grape vine is we will be working on something very special in the new year which involves something to do with teeth!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back