Site stickers

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please oh please can the stubby holders be the ones with the bottom in them? I am too unco for the wrap around ones and inevitably end up slipping said stubby through the holder and on to bare toes in thongs. :eek:

Don't ask questions of my unco-ness, just believe that if it can happen, it happens to me. :(

Maybe he can double the size (or in your case Skylar.. triple) of the female (soft loop side) Velcro...That way you can do it up tighter AND it will be perfect for the slimmer "Girly" drinks ie: Cruisers etc should you ever feel the need to drink one (or many).

hehe

^^^ Whatchu talkin bout Willis? I don't drink pre-mixed girly drinks! :beerglass:

^^^ Whatchu talkin bout Willis? I don't drink pre-mixed girly drinks! :beerglass:

what-choo-talkin-bout-willis.jpg

No girly stubbie holders.

Real men rip the bottom off there holders so they can fit 2 cans in for those long hours away from the esky.

So they will have bottoms, but mine will be removed!! :)

No girly stubbie holders.

Real men rip the bottom off there holders so they can fit 2 cans in for those long hours away from the esky.

So they will have bottoms, but mine will be removed!! :)

im to manly for a holder...i drink straight from the keg or barrel

Shirt turned out not to bad , yer ill take one or 3

Can someone send me the picture of Australia and the dude on the mini on it , like coolies coolers.

Would be appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back