Site stickers

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just personally the big MR bit looks a bit random, not a fan! I know a few of the boys on this site have a bit of a gut... that mr will not look flattering over a big beer belly! he he. Sorry just admitting the truth!

EDIT: well the guy in the photo has a lil gut and it shows more coz of the MR.

Last edited:
Ok a heap of posts went missing here.

Woggy what was your reply to when I asked you about the stickers?

I said I want an xxl ... I feel I should point out this is due to my vikingness not my gut .lol

yer the one i have is a XL & it was a bit tight for my liking but you get that when your 90+kg haha

just did a sample to check quality & so forth, they can bang up what we need in a day or 2

We will get a range of size. Obviously we need a few XXL's. The main one's will be medium and large I would think.

I cant remember ... ill just use as personal use or somethin.

Seriously woggy don't do it. It's a breach of copyright as I explained yesterday. And one of the owners is a laywer.

I meant regarding making up the stickers. I asked whether you could get your old man to make a sample one up with the emblem in the top left hand corner of the site.

Hrmm once off xxs PLEASE ha ha.. but I like it tight coz I have no gut :p

Not even just "MINI RIDERS" no mention of the site etc ? no logo's from the site ..

Ill see what i can do with the stickers . i asked around again , and my brothers gf's sisters husband or something like that ..has his own sticker/shirt making kit around 5k worth .... there gonna suss it out for me . the guy has barely used it and just need to get him off his ass and he should be able to do some good stuff up . for DIRT cheap.

Ill try and stay on it , stickers should be easy enough.

Not even just "MINI RIDERS" no mention of the site etc ? no logo's from the site ..

Ill see what i can do with the stickers . i asked around again , and my brothers gf's sisters husband or something like that ..has his own sticker/shirt making kit around 5k worth .... there gonna suss it out for me . the guy has barely used it and just need to get him off his ass and he should be able to do some good stuff up . for DIRT cheap.

Ill try and stay on it , stickers should be easy enough.

That would be awesome Woggy. Cheers. Keep us updated.

does anyone have a design for the stickers? I know someone who has their own sticker/graphics business who can produce them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back