Site Upgrade

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motorman

Admin "The Cougar"
Reaction score
Well the time has finally arrived. The site will be going down for 24 hours tommorrow. Don't have an exact time but just expect it.

Good news is we will be on the new site hopefully Sunday afternoon!! :)

Please allow some extra time in case something does happen unexpectedly. It's a big upgrade but we have taken as many precautions as we can. We have tested all functions but of course there may be a few minor things to be tweaked afterwards.

See you all on the other side. New site is awesome. A lot of hard work has gone into it. Going to be a new future for Miniriders.com :)

Nick

Noooooooooooooo(24hrs), Yesssssssssssssssss(the new site, the hard work and to being aussie owned) thanks Nick

Sweeeeeeet. Cant wait. This forum is going from strength to strength.

BE good to see everyones thoughts of the new site when it comes up. Looks awesome I know that much. Good work MM.

sweet stuff! Do I get my mod. status back now Im back in the game!?

i can help with server and coding and whatnot if you like?

looking awesome so far guys, job well done !!!!!

except my points, level and activity are a fair bit off, hoping this is a glitch?

cheers, craig

Last edited:
I Love how tapa talk unread is laid out now with the category's, it's so much easier when getting my Miniriders fix on the dunnie at work.

You too Brendo, miniriders dunnie crew haha

IF IT AIN'T BROKE, BREAK IT :)

i might have to look into the Tapatalk setup, for my Galaxy S2 phone.

Tapatalk is wicked. Been using it for ages.

Can't recommend it enough.

I have the push alerts switched on so any thread I'm subscribed to it pop's up with an alert everytime someone posts. So handy.

Latest posts

Back