Snapped Fame !

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yer thort so would fit narmal stuff just need to get bigger forks and a couple lil things i guess

well if you were to get bigger forks, you'd need to wind the shock out as it would not sit level (or just get a longer shock)

it would be better to prob stick with the stock frame save alotta hassle well thats just what i would do

I've got the the orange frame. It's the dhz monster frame. It takes longer 700mm forks. So that'll be a problem for ya. The rear shock will fit it (280mm). And the swing arm takes a 12mm axel not the 10mm. So that'll be a problem.

The first frame would be easier for you imo snitchy ;)

I've got the the orange frame. It's the dhz monster frame. It takes longer 700mm forks. So that'll be a problem for ya. The rear shock will fit it (280mm). And the swing arm takes a 12mm axel not the 10mm. So that'll be a problem.

The first frame would be easier for you imo snitchy ;)

cool thanks for that ill grab the grey 1 for zac this week

i shall have a look at the frame and if it's ok i'll proly grab 1 for me as well,
tho i have been looking into getting a new front end AS02's so i may go the orange 1 for myself and a new swinger to suit

is there a swinger to suit the 12 mm if so ill grab that as well but who knows i may just go both the same and just beef up my stock forks
cheers

Hey, i had my swing arm with 10mm bearings,spacers and axel.

I emailed Ken (DHZ) and he supplied me with a 12mm axel, spacers and bearings.

It cost me $25 + postage

When i got it, the spacer's outer diameter was too small. So i took the standard 10mm spacers and bored them out to 12.3mm with a drill in the lathe.

Fitted nicely after that ;)

to easy campeeze

ill do that if i go that way tho unlike my fat son my frame is still glued together (with clag)hehehe

fuk ur a nice fella FAT son lol i literally pissed my self NILLY lol wat a legend

dont forget he will be bigga den u soon u will be looking up at him not the uda way around lol

yer cause u would ride as hard as zac wouldnt u if not harder

yea crazy thats what i think i aint bagging the frame in no way at all it was just shit happens lol

no drahmas i like the look of the new frames anyways so now the wife wont bitch coz lil zac will talk her round toeasy

you better hope your wife dosnt scroll through this forums! you'll be in the shitter if she finds out what you posted :p

nar she cant read she only a cook

lol

she never goes on a minirider forums she hates bikes
she had to wipe my bum for a few months when i smashed me wrists coz of bikes hehehe

hahaahahahahah lol lucky wife lol NOT uno wat i find funny my mum hates bike wit a passion but she lent me $300 to get my dhz and now me lil bro and my 10 yr old bro are getting bike wtf hows dat work lol

Latest posts

Back