Snapped Fame !

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you get stuck into it, it will take no longer than an hour or so to pull it apart and replace the frame...

ken just emailed me again told me he would send me the frame for 100 bucks posted

Well there ya' go mate ...... can't beat that for service ......... I've bought a heap of parts off DHZ myself .......always quick and reliable ......

It'll be interesting to see what you think of the new grey frame .........

I bought one of the orange monster frames to build another bike from ..... just need the longer forks now ...... but there's really nothing to stop anyone from using the stock ones for a while ...... you could even go 16 front / 10 rear to build a "Penny Farthing" pit bike .. LOL ....

zacs frame turned up today

im impressed very

has 3.5 mm top tube walls bottom tube i cant see gut frame feels heavy
went over the welds ,VERY good clean no pin holes ,even welds.Paint it's trick it's like hammer mettle paint looks good so we gunna leave it the grey

will put bike together this week end and show u what she looks like

top engine mount is way better and much stronger looking and brace bars between the backbone are welded well soo all up so far soo good

looking good man is zacs frame the same size and all as the stock frame like height wise and all that

cant tell yet as the snapped 1 is still together
im gunna go now and start strippin it

righto man let us now tonight how much u have stripped and if u found anything else wrong good work man

now i have chosen zacs frame here it is

untitled-8.jpg

not bad i think tho i may paint it b4 i put her together
got any colour choices?
i was thinking sky blue

i was going to go for this 1 for my frame but im unsure if all my parts will fit without me pissing around

and i wanna spray mine yellow
untitled1-1.jpg

haha i noticed yours looks a little better..

snapped mine to like 4 months ago,
but didnt bother getting a new frame or any of that jazz just got a new bike :)

yer with these cheap bikes sum times its easyer to get a new 1 lol

Latest posts

Back