So you got RC's for Xmas!????

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foolsp33d

Reaction score
Gis a geezer! you all know im an avid Rc fan. so show us ya beasts! dont forget to include a decent description, nitro, elec, batteries, motors etc... :cool:

oh merry freakin belated christmas :D

i got a few on-roads. i dont have any pics at all but i will try get some.
i have 2 GS vision Pros all carbon fibre etc. 1 05 GS vision, 2 07 Gs visions.
some maxi-car elctric thing that i got a few years ago which has a full carbon fibre chassis and a few other small gadgets, a short wheel base 4wd drift car with carbon fibre chassis and drift wheels, etc. um.. i have a cheap mitro monster truck, 2 rear wheels drive electric cars. one in built copying the other one. hand mad aluminium chassis. the other has all carbon fibre. 3 tamyia F201's pretty much stock just running bigger motors. 1 1/8th scale nitro rally car +more that i cant remember

edit; oops i just finished reading the title. i didnt get any of these for xmas.

hey, i didnt get mine for christmas but anyway. ill try to get some pics and a video up soon! its a Tamiya Nitro Thunder 1/10 scale nitro fuled buggy! it does sweet jumps at the bmx track! ill get a video up soon!!

I got an R/c 2 years ago Its a tamiya electric something. Its an AWD with the subaru rally car shell it get pics up soon aswell.

I have 1 nito indoor 1 electric off road buggy, and about 11 RC planes from combat to aerobatic to Quiet gliding :D.

I have a Hyper 8 pro with cmb21 Pro Italian made engine, runs on 25% nitro.

I also have a HPI savage which i use for bashing. It has a sts28 and a 3 speed gear box. plus extra mods worth over $1500 of mods.

I also have a hyper 7 tq with a 21 4 port engine.

A Hot Bodies Cyclone s with a 9 turn Team orion mark Rheinard edition electric engine with a Nosram patriot 7t esc running with Intellects 4200mah.

A Axial ax10 rock crawler with all the goodies to make it a great crawler.

A FG 1/5 scale petrol car with zenoah engine and full exhaust system.

A Roulette pc9 nitro helicopter.

A rocket.

A helicopter.

Did have a boat but sadly flipped it and all the hard ware and some electrics got screwed.

A a stampede.

A GV on road.

And lastly a rc motorbike.

IMGP5775.jpg

IMGP5515.jpg

IMGP5322.jpg

IMGP5315.jpg

Thats it hahaha you asked for pictures.

Last edited:
geez these thing are beasts!
annybody got a drift machine?
oh and yea my Bro got a mini helicopter, it goes like nothing else.

I got two of those mini helis but didnt think it was counted haha. That electric on road that i have is set up for racing for the moment but does have its drift wheels.

I gots a ta05 electric....hopped up 12 turn esc...super stock motor..3800 battery.

I also got a tlo1..pretty shit..

and a nitro xbg...for sale actually...anyvody interested? its super clean

i got a team losi xxx-s electric drift car,goes pretty good and chews the pl,astics tyres,17 turn double motor and a no limits esc,rips all other apart around the course haha

nice ones guys!! :D

personally i have 3 HPI savages, and a tamiya Sand scorcher(vintage) and a brushless mini t.. slowly being done...

#1,SS. no mods, never run.
#2,RTR race prepped, mid tank mod, off set rims, no engine lol. (stripped to make a crawler)
#3,SS nitrostar .25, 2spd, steel spur, alloy tank mounts, bulk heads, upper and lower arms, engine plate, center bash plate,4 spider diffs.

Mini T has carbon shock towers, alloy front and rear A arms, knuckles, C hubs and rims, hummer body with LEDS, road hawg tyres, mamba max brushless+speedy, yet to get batteries.. but lipo will be the go.

Sand Scorcher is to original to tinker with, need mega $ to restore it lol.

Back when i 'had money to burn' i had 2 M03 mini coopers, one was a spares car, complete with red alloy rims, but minus motor ESC etc, the other was running rear toe in blocks, hpi x patterns, sports shocks, with an 11x2 motor 10t pinion i think it was, to an unlimited LRP esc, had 3 3300 packs always charged. Had a ball racing that around the coburg velodrome... and drag racing and beating 1:1 cars :D, should of kept it, i kick myself every time i think about it..

would love a little(night ranger chopper) but yeh.. less $$ on toys more $$ on 4wd lol. (costs less to fix the 1:1 lol.)

LOVE the axial ax10 crawlers! such a sweet RTR(basic) kit! but no way would purchase locally for 400+ more pics of that man!

I reconize the savy towing the el cheapo RC! your off Ausrc....PM me..

Fuel valve mount $16.65
Alloy diff cups X2 $34.65 = $69.30
Alloy disk brake $15.30
Alloy f/r diff housing $35.60
Alloy f/r gear box brace $14.50
Air filter $15.65
Alloy fuel tank protector $18.45
Servo linkage kit $15.85
Exhaust deflector $5.15
Fuel filter $8.65
Triple rate springs $20.95
Roll cage $84.95
Alloy clutch shoe $30.00
Hump pack $15:00
Alloy braces $17:00
HPI Air Filter $22:00
3 speed transmission $125:00
Purple ribbed pipe $60:00
Maximizer 17mm hex bead lock rims half offset @42:50 x2 $85:00
17mm hex hub adapters $19:95 x2 $39:90
17mm wheel nuts $11:95
Force pull start $39:00
High torque metal geared servo 1 $60:00
Team Losi Zombie Maxx Tyres $45:00 x 2 $90:00
STS28 $270
Golden Horizons chassis 3mm $145
Jr xs3 radio gear synthesized with 10 model memory.
Stock GT tyres
Pro-Line Standard Crime Fighter MT tyres with hpi black Q6 rims.
Hitec digital servo $130

Thats a list of the mods i did to my savage when i bashed it around. When i started racing it god knows how much i spent.

I had a electric road car I raced down @ templstowe race track in melb for a while.... gets VERY boring VERY quick.... and it costs a shit load and you dont have much to show for it!
Mini dirt bikes best bang for your buck fo shizzle! haha
$500 for a china and ur set...... RC cars cost around 1G +mods u HAVE to get.... eeeek

Latest posts

Back