so.. your into RC's huh....

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres the rest of mine i got a drifter and a stadium thunder
stadium1.jpg

DSC00100.jpg

rccar12.jpg

Im going to get a Tamiya Subaru Impreza Dunno code names or nothing lol :)

index.php

edit: Just bought it, going to pick it up on thursday :) should be allright for a first car aye :)

Last edited:
yeah bro there a good car i had one for a small time just rember that gutters are solid and keep it cleen lol

needs a matchbox car next to em.... :) the collection grows huh Firsttimer! awesome :)

u wish is my comand lol here it is with a matchbox and its missing a few stickers cos i glued myself to them whilst trying to glue the wing on (damn runny ca )
Image008.jpg

Image009.jpg

holly Sh@t you got alot of rc firsttimer

that micro t is awsome how much they set you back ??

$180 but ya can get em off ebay for $140 and thats not alot i had about 5 more inc hellies but i got rid of em when and the micro is awsome and it FLYS
literaly and it is so adictive runnin round inside ohh and the neighbors hate me again (got the mt2 flyin again)
cheers firsttimer

Got some photos of the sick tamiya =p
Naked
Image000.jpg

Black wheels
Image001.jpg

Chrome Wheels
Image002.jpg

Drift Specs
Image003.jpg

hey there pretty cool, anyone got a drift car or rc or anything for sale?? please pm me

can you buy them on ebay? can you guys please give me some links to some alright ones, i only want a cheepy for now.

peace

hit me up a pm

aye mad man check the clasifides masso has a drifter up 4 sale its an alright beginer just put a new set of tires (on old rims) and had a bash with the mt2 got a vid too (the tires are hpi blue grooves same as the stadium thunder)

Ok heres some of my stuff, youse think those savages are moddes HAHAHAHA ill show you a modded one of mine.

This is my Hyper 8 Pro buggy, use it for comp racing, dont ask how much i spent on it im to scared to know.
IMGP6084.jpg

IMG_4021.jpg

Did someone say they had a 11turn motor and said it was fast, what about this 7turn one of mine running on 4200man intellects.
IMGP5067.jpg

Now this is a MODDED SAVAGE
IMGP4730.jpg

Last edited:
IMGP4727.jpg

IMGP4021.jpg

park_orchards_041.jpg

This is a picture of why i have modded my savage to the extreme, as a forum group we use to organise bashes and comps and stuff anyway, this is what i did one comp day and then from there and on had to spend another few hundred to get it to my standards with thicker chassis and alloy parts.
IMGP4018.jpg

All up in mods and me buying the truck from scratch i would of easily spent about 2k if not more, and guess how much i sold it for $350, got sold for pea nuts.

show off lol nice cars bro

thinking about a new addition to my family a rock crawler what do ya think yes or no?

Latest posts

Back