sorry about this but i need help now

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

!bmth!

Reaction score
so im arguing with my dad about carbs i broke my carb today and he says i need to buy the same one and i really really dont want to buy another molkt piece of **** 30mm carby i would much rather buy a 26mm oko i have a pitpro 140le and he says buying a different carby with burn out the engine becausd the jets are different but on here some use have said a 26mm oko will work fine i need help and do i have to change the throttle if i get a new carb :faint::bump:

sorry for the inconvenience

If you get a 26mm OKO you will need a different throttle cable and ken can fix that all up for you.
No i was not trying to be a poet. hehe

ok but i dont need a new throttle right and will the 26 from a 30 make any changes

the 26 oko will improve your performance alot. Id say your 30mm is not a true 30mm at a guess and a round slide and not a flat slide

Match up the correct jets in the carby to the rest of the engine so that it gives the corect air to fuel mixture

i said in your other thread about no such thing as a 30mm molkt... 26mm and 28mm is it... 28mm molkt is pretty rare to come by even...

oko 26mm kit.. 96 mainjet and 36 pilot.. then dial the needle in to suit..

email dhz asking for the above specs and he'll send what you need..

and i think the kit comes with a throttle cable as most bikes require it because the inner cable needs to be a smidge longer...

Latest posts

Back