South Australian Mini Bike Riders Association Inc (SAMBRA)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcanix

Reaction score
Well everything is now in place and there are now memberships available for SA Mini Bike Riders Assoc Inc (SAMBRA) The forms will be down loadable over the next few days from www.sambra.com.au when it gets uploaded. First Ride day will be March 2nd and there are race days planned also starting in April this year:D .

Hey mcanix.
Great work fella the track looks great and now a viable SA Pit bike club [SAMBRA]is up and running.
Now SA 50 riders need to jump on board and support all the hard work you and others have done ..

I reckon come the end of Summer when its a little cooler temp wise the SAMBRA track is going to be crawling with Pit bikes and riders old and young !

Cheers Brian

yay sick as I'll definately be joining!

is the 2nd of march just casual riding or is it racing?

Cheers Brian. We have done a lot of work to get this up and happening. The track has been ready for a few weeks but as you said, we've been waiting for cooler weather (and some rain hopefully) before we open the gates for the first time. All we need now is the support to keep it open.

ah ok sweet. Will there be a fee?

I have to fix my bike by then haha

EDIT: Will we be able to hit the ramp too?

Last edited:
Yep sounds sooo good, I'll be out there to ride and race once the new bike is done every time with a few mates, see you there!!!!!

Yes there are fee's involved, you will be able to download all the info in the next day or 2. As for the ramp, thats on private land next to track. Private use only. AND DONT EVEN ASK!!!!

yeah, will the old track next to the other track be availible? that was still a bit of fun.

Im deffinately ready to sign up and contribute.

I dunno about the old track that is the land owners track and is about to be built over by a house. The club isnt leasing that part of the land so I would think not.

Photo-0066.jpg

July 20 Social ride day!
We owned lol.
sus1's Pit Pro 140XR
My Pitster Pro X4 at the back

sorry boys there was only 1 guy who owned the trak 2day and that was kain he wsa on fire and was pretty handy with the shovel! hopefully kain can bring some of that speed to the open class on the next race day could make for some close racin with me

he owned? is that the guy that went flat out to go around a berm and crashed in to the berm?

na mate he was the guy who went out an put some solid fast laps in on the proper track jumpin most of the jumps wen every1 else was ridin on the flat trak

you guys didnt even ride the track, let alone own it, im pretty sure kaino was goin pretty hard as usual.

Track should be good for race day, hopefully the weather is gd

hey girls lets wait til race day thats when you can claim you own it.

Latest posts

Back