South Australian Mini Bike Riders Association Inc (SAMBRA)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Bilco let us know if u need a hand with building anything at your place, i live close so i can come round when ever u need me!

BUMP!, what happend to SAMBRA? from what ive heard they've now ceased to exist. wouldnt mind having a little race series in SA or even just the one race to see if theres still the numbers of people that would race?

Last i read on the SAMBRA web site was it closed down due to lack of interest..... Aslo said 'dont contact them to have a ride on the track' or along those lines....

Can i get a link for the website? all the ones i have tried dont work...

Im very interested in this, as SA has not many places to ride anymore.

why would they need SAMBRA when MA is is the governing body? all you would need is to create an affiliated club to be able to have a series. or find a junior MX club and become affiliated with them.

BUMP!, what happend to SAMBRA? from what ive heard they've now ceased to exist. wouldnt mind having a little race series in SA or even just the one race to see if theres still the numbers of people that would race?

hey mate i just bought a pit bike and im deffinetly keen for some racing any good spots around north haven ( i know pellies i live down the road from it but thats gone ) anywhere else tho ?

only pitty racing in/near adelaide is at tailem bend where they do some motard races for pitbikes

Latest posts

Back