South Australian Mini Bike Riders Association Inc (SAMBRA)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might have to come out and take some photos of this next time, now I know its on and what happens in SA

haha yer true,

pitsterx3 hahaha...u struggle on a flat track let alone a track with jumps...haha............

shud be a sik race day if the weather gets a bit better, so we dnt have to ride on ice.....lol

lets see that 88 dominate the open class sparrow..............

man I cant wait to get back out there, havent been there so long, the honda should go better on the new jumps too haha see you at the races!

not sure if il ride 2 classes this time. pulled up way to saw last time. but if i do ride il be given the 88 a good floggin. i rekon bring on the mud shows up the skilled. in the mud i rekon il get smoked by the stokers.

haha yer true,

pitsterx3 hahaha...u struggle on a flat track let alone a track with jumps...haha............

shud be a sik race day if the weather gets a bit better, so we dnt have to ride on ice.....lol

lets see that 88 dominate the open class sparrow..............

yer coming from some one who fell flat on his ass more times than i did.....noob.:eek:

bring the stocker sparrow i think there is 4 of us coming over with them this time

dont know if il have the stocky goin. needs heaps of work eg new forks, headstem brgs, chain, kickstarter. stole most of the parts to keep the 88 goin.

dont talk trash bout other fidy riders til you show up and walk the walk at a race.

pitsterx3 heaps trick youve got a NGK spark plug that must make it fast.

yer lol just adding on the list haha makes me wonder what you have

haha u no for a club that ppl r meant to be cool with others etc u guys seem really serious all i did was add a picture and made a lil joke ffs dont get so hyped bout it, sure id prolly get owned but i dont care im a newbie i dont care ill race, if i get kained so be it its just a hobby.

ride day this weekend, should see some more guys out there........i shud be there if the weather is good.........

i would go, but im goin to mount hotham this weekend yay!!, im gonna try get to the next one that's on and give the bigger track a shot..

i mite come out.. prolly not.. can some 1 take a camera and take a few picks for the forum.. much appreciated

Two Wells* lol its off the road where you go over the train track and turn right onto a dirt road i think, and just follow it for miles then on the right side there should be the track etc etc... when i went out we got lost like 5 times lol...

Were not sure yet mate i'll be able to get you some info on whats goin on, good mates with the owner so will let everyone know whats going on

Latest posts

Back