Ssr build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pe2a6a2a.jpg

ytaru9az.jpg

erahe5ub.jpg

a7a7u9uz.jpg

Made some more progress on the bike I wanted a side mount oil cooler but didn't really want to spend extra cash so I modified the stock one to be side mounted also ordered a set of renthal bars as I didn't like the pro taper ones and how high they sat finished lacing up the rims and hubs all I'm waiting for is a new coil, finish my twin yoshi rs2 and tires probably going to run dunlop mx 51 since dunlop is my tire sponsor for my big bikes

Man this is turning out sick. Can't wait to see the twin yoshis. Dunlop rubber for the win.

What Renthals you get? Wish you could get renthal sprockets for minis.

The renthals are 110 cc play bars and really they have renthal sprockets here in Canada for crf50 and klx110 I order them along with a renthal gold chain and yoshi pipes are gonna be a bit could only find one in canada and had to order the other one from the states

604c85b2bff47ce3957b44cc59de59a9.jpg

Got the rear brake all done can't even tell it use to be black and ****ty looking

080b4b5cbf5c1b049bc48d19e0cf5a6e.jpg
4d11144dfcb4e19c41d71e2f2287ab23.jpg

New seat cover made it myself don't think it looks to bad

Looking awesome man, such good attention to detail, it really makes it pop when you look at it :)

Any updates with this build? Really keen on seeing the final product! great looking bike

Latest posts

Back