Ssr build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does that include the wiring loom and cdi etc also is there anyway you can fit the lifan 150 clutch side case on a 140 I like the fact t it has a sight hole and removable oil filter

yeah you could,
but it'd probably mean swapping in a Lifan 150 crank etc at the same time, then you'd need the 56mm Barrel and piston to match.
so it's a bit more involved than just swapping covers over.

the crankshaft length is longer in the 140 as it has the slinger mounted off the end.

the outer rotor kits come with everything that you'd need to convert it
stator plate, stator, wiring loom, cdi,coil, kill switch.
here is the one that is on sale here atm-
Electrics CDI Coil Stator Kill Switch Lifan Dirt PIT Bike 110 125 CC 140 150 | eBay

it would really benefit from some port work and a bigger cam/better springs too ?
OORacing - performance monkey bike, pit bike, madass, zoomer, dirt bike components - Camshaft NBR 6.7 lift performance kit YX 140 & Lifan 150 (Powered by CubeCart)

That outer rotar kit is it lighter and help the motor accelerate faster and cam I just buy that cam and drop it in

yeah lighter and smaller, and you can adjust the timing as well.
engine will have less kickback, and accelerate quicker/more responsive
you will loose a touch of engine braking, but i can't really notice it in my Lifan 150.

i would message OORacing and double check compatability on the cam/springs with them before you order it.

or you could looks at what TBolt US has in the way of cams and springs too

Okay thanks buddy I'm still not sure what I want to do may just end up selling this motor and getting a lifan 150 cuz I do like the easy clutch access and removable oil filter plus I hate how bulky the clutch covers are in the 140 get on the way of my feet for me riding style

a3avehap.jpg
danapu2u.jpg

Little update progress still not sure if I'm keeping the 140 or buying a 150 yet just mock up to see how it looks and yes the rear shock is way to short lol I don't know what length I need 280 290 etc

cut a length of dowel at 280, and another at 290, pull your shock out and use that to see were your swinger will sit. should help you work out what length you need ;)

looking good by the way!

Thanks for the idea man and yea it's coming along I want a new set of front forks and clamps I want some adjustable forks

Was looking at gpx but u really like the fastace arc10's

Hey guy little more progress I ordered the dayton outter rotar kit but I got a free irk kit from my buddies shop so for ****s and giggles thought I would install it so I can feel the diff between the two types of rotar kits okay so I know how all the wiring goes but I'm stuck on one wire it I circled It in the pic were in the hell does this wire hook up to on the cdi ? And is it even needed

uhuhepah.jpg

Where does it connect to on here

samazanu.jpg

Okay so will I be able to start in any gear or just neutral

Okay I just took the wire out and put the rubber grommet back in the hole

5y2ubuha.jpg

Rough mock up of bike order red rims with black hubs 12/10 buke has 14/12 on it right now looks stupid also went to Honda and ordered 2014 crf50 plastics so I'll have the new style front fender and number plate should have them tomorrow

7e3y4y3y.jpg

I'm liking the black and white theme but would really prefer a 140 or 150 in just normal aluminum picking up plastics tonight so should look a lot better still need to find a set of front forks rear shock and 12/10 rim setup impossible to find here in Canada

yza4a3y8.jpg

Picked up plastics today it's come along way from the pile it was when I got it still looks funny because of the wheel combo

It's coming along nicely, I'm still trying to take in the white casing lol! It's unique though!

Trust me I don't like the black motor the only reason I did the ignition cover in white was because silver would have stuck out I even have black renthals on the way cuz I can't stand the silver pro tapers I'm still looking for a 140 or 150 motor that'd not painted black

Latest posts

Back