Starting a business

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geezus18

Reaction score
Hey fellas,
i am really keen to start importing pit bike parts and accesories. I want to start off by having an ebay shop and then work my way up to my own online shopping website. and maybe even one day opening my own mini bike shop that supplies everything and also services and does maintanance on minis! from what i have gatherd the market for this kind of stuff is huge and growing by the day and i really want to have acrak and start selling some good quality stuff.
If anyone can help me out with importers from china and what not so i can source some products it would be appreciated.

cheers, Michael :)

I wish you luck with it all mate - if you can get to know someone who speaks Chinese and work out some sort of agreement with them, you will really have the advantage in this business. There are plenty of young Chinese who will happily work with you in communicating with manufacturers in exchange for teaching them English ;) - I speak to heaps on Skype

Scratch the ebay idea. Do that AFTER you own a real store.

He's damn right there.. You're never going to make enough money on ebay to even dream of starting your own store.

hey dude good on ya for wantin to start a shop this msn adress is of an importer for mini bikes and they have a website but im not sure wat it is her english is half allrite and just ask about dirt bikes [email protected] if you have msn add her other wise email her

hey dude good on ya for wantin to start a shop this msn adress is of an importer for mini bikes and they have a website but im not sure wat it is her english is half allrite and just ask about dirt bikes [email protected] if you have msn add her other wise email her

ROFL "her english is half allrite"

cheers guys,
ill start looking into making up a site where i can have an online shop. at the moment i really wanna focus just on parts and accessories becasue 1. i dont have enough room for bikes and 2. i dont live in a city (1 hour away). hanks for the mn adress ill send them an email soon and see what happens. I actual have no idea how to do things. Like how to pay the importers or even set up the site..but ill get there i have time i spsoe.
I would also like to hear how some of the other online business like MSO and ESD are going and if the market for spares and bikes are strong.. and another thing i need to think of a name now~

Cheers, Michael :)

Last edited:
Let me know if ya want some advice on setting up a site - I do web & graphic design & I'm happy to answer questions you may want to know :)

ok cheers mate...ill sart looking around the net and gathering ideas on friday night becasue at the momet i dont have acess to MY computer and im using a mac..which i dislike lol

yeah i was thinkin that! probaly will...now ive gotta start making up a logo :p

Have a minibike, with a photoshopped australian flag sticker kit on it
That would be perfect.. and the text going above and below it like

AUSSIE
[PIcture]
MINIS

i was thinkin like those red and blue half and half stickers..have a pit bike in a black/or white siloutte splitting the two colours and then in the top left hav the southern cross...ill stuff around with some ideas on my computer!

Lol yeah.. Since we helped you.. you should send us all a t shirt :D

haha ill give ya some free stuff if in return you give me some money :p
ill design something tomorrrow when i have my computer..wish i could do it now as its raining outside and im hell bored..but
ill make a aussie minis shirt (if i can choose a logo) and a miniriders shirt.
ill post some designs up on saturday and you can give me my opinions.

7hunge yeww!

Last edited:
sorry i have to laugh Bah haha, but any mini bike shop that sells on ebay will never have any cred in the industry..... mayb to the lil 14-16 year olds but to all the serious guys, it just equals crap..

jezebell wanted to start on ebay with our shop, but i laught at her to! as far as i'm concern'd ebay ruin's brands/shops

Latest posts

Back