Stolen: 2 x Mini bikes 6/7/2011

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHZ_XR8cing

Master Spanner Spinner
Reaction score
Hey everyone.
Here it is again. Another Break in. 2 bikes were stolen.
The bikes were stolen from my shed in Cessnock. They were heard rididng away from my house at 4am this morning heading along nulkaba road.
If anyone has any info please contact Cessnock police and pm me please.

Bikes taken were as follows.

PSTO TB V2 , 26mm OKO. pro taper bars. no stickers on it. Flat front tyre.

Revolution MX. Standard. Look like new. All stickers intact. Pro taper bars.

Both bikes have only been ridden a few times.

oh those bastards i hope you catch them and knock some sense into there skulls, im really getting sick of hearing this stuff!!!

Sorry to hear that mate, really am. Been through this myself a few years back and i really hope you find them.

Being a cessnock boy myself, i know the place pretty well. I know its a long shot but if you need any ideas where to try looking/areas etc let me know mate. Might pay off just to drive around some of these areas.

Might need to have a chat to you for sure wayne. Been driving and door knocking. Got a name of a fella that I need to know where he lives and bit of his background. Please pm me your contact number.

Bikes were locked in a shed. Tied on to a trailer. Left everything else by what I can tell but took the 2 bikes they liked the look of and left.

I hope so to Dready.
They was my girlfriends new bike she was going to race and my mates he was going to race Kurri.

Well I thought that buying a minibike would be the best thing for me and I loved the thing and then low lives decide to come and help themselves to it. Now because of that I gotta go and do it all again. They are lucky that they are worth it. I hope they enjoy riding it as much as I did!

Typical story. Police could not find any fingerprints so there fore cant do anything else about it.

Well I thought that buying a minibike would be the best thing for me and I loved the thing and then low lives decide to come and help themselves to it. Now because of that I gotta go and do it all again. They are lucky that they are worth it. I hope they enjoy riding it as much as I did!

That's the attitude, don't let a thing like that ruin it for you!

Carlton

Update on this.
I have found out who done it. A 16yo and his mate. Told the cops their names and address and still nothing.
1 of the bikes has been sold on so keep ya eyes out for either a Revolution or PSTO thats just been brought or up for sale.

Call the cops and tell them since you have there address and name you're going to there house to shoot the two little punks... the cops will quickly turn up at the ferrals house when they think you're going to shoot them.

Have the cops told you like when they plan to do anything? If the bikes are gone don't the crooks have to pay you what the bikes cost you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back