Stolen: 2 x Mini bikes 6/7/2011

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update on this.
I have found out who done it. A 16yo and his mate. Told the cops their names and address and still nothing.
1 of the bikes has been sold on so keep ya eyes out for either a Revolution or PSTO thats just been brought or up for sale.

PM me the details Damo, I might know em or something that might help.

That must be a real pain knowing where they are and that the police are not taking any action.
Maybe call up the constable that is running the police station, and talk to him directly and ask what is going on and that you have not been informed about what will happen, and the process in which they will be recovered. He or She will then normally get the ball rolling a lot faster. I have heard of this working before.

Good luck getting your bikes back mate, Would be a real kick in the balls trying to get you and your missus started when a **** head 16yr takes em....

Cheers,
Sam93.

Sounds like the g.o if I were in your situation I would do as they done to you! Or go and confront them with a few fellas

these kids obvisiousy needed more deciplen forced into them when they where younger.
i agree with crazzy. if it comes to the crunch and your not going to get the bikes back, show up with a few of your mates, have a nice "chat" and leave.

i really hope you and your missus get your bikes back mate, the low life ****s deserve every bad thing that comes in there way.
good luck mate.
excuse any spelling mistakes please, its late and im tired.
cheers ;) vipes

thats is why i just bought a alarm lol

Motorcycle Security Alarm and Immobilizer System with Remote Engine Start

Motorcycle security alarm and immobilizer system with keychain remote control.

If you own a motorcycle then this is a must buy. Protect your investment with an affordable yet powerful security solution offering complete peace of mind. This is a simple DIY installation unit with no special tools needed.

With a user-friendly remote control alarm setup, the bike is fully protected from tamper and theft once the audio and phonic alarm is armed. If the motorcycle is touched, the alarm siren will beep and the turn lights will flash If the motorcycle is touched again within 15 seconds, the alarm siren will trigger fully and sound constantly with the turn lights flashing quickly. The motorcycle engine will be locked and rendered inoperative at this stage.

The system also has an anti-hijacking feature causing the motorcycle engine to be cut off after a short period. The sensitivity of the alarm system can be easily adjusted by remote to four different settings according to your specific needs. For additional peace of mind, an emergency security function ensures that the engine is completely immobilized should the motorcycle be started up forcibly.

With its effective functionality and ease of use, this alarm system is an affordable security solution for any motorcycle, providing maximum peace of mind. Manufacturer Specification and function

Basic Functions:
- Remote Engine Start
- Engine Immobilization
- Remote Locater (remote finding of motorcycle)
- Anti-Hijacking
- Remote Sensitivity Adjustment
- Remote Arm/Disarm
- Auto Re-arming
Waterproof
Built in shock sensor
Energy saving
Works with any motorcycle with a 12 Volt battery
Four sensitivity alarm settings
Static current: <=3mA
Working Frequency: 315MHz
Volume of Alerting: >=125dB
Main Unit Dimensions: 5.5cm x 6.5cm x 2.5cm (L x W x H)
Speaker Alarm Dimensions: 5cm x 3cm (diameter x height)
Universal fit for any motorcycle from cruisers to scooters
Professional installation Recommend

Package Including

1 x Model Motorcycle Security Alarm System
1 x Speaker Alarm
1 x Connection wires
2 x Key chain remote controller
2 x Adhesive pads
1 x English instruction

Thanks to everyone for your advice and support.
The young piece of crap that took the bikes is a known thief by the police. His mum is a known drug dealer and it looks like the police are after her more than the sun so aint real keen on doing much to the kid about my bikes.
The idea of paying them a visit, Turning the kids body into pulp, leaving the house and car in ashes and walking away is something I would so love to do but thats a silly idea when I have a family and 2 little kids to think about when revenge comes looking so I guess it looks like we will be cutting my losses. Try to get new bikes and just keep this little scum bags name and face in the memory bank for a day when he decides to cross the road in front of me and I " accidently" run him down.
All this has just taught me that it is true that I hear so often. The law is to protect the criminals.
If/ when we get new bikes ill have the shed alarmed. CCTV, chained and bolted to the ground, alarmed disc locks. I aint taking any chances any more.

Update on this.
I have found out who done it. A 16yo and his mate. Told the cops their names and address and still nothing.
1 of the bikes has been sold on so keep ya eyes out for either a Revolution or PSTO thats just been brought or up for sale.

so do they still have the other one then mate ?

This is completely INSANE. This isn't exactly the same, but my uncles car got shot at on a well known road East link in Melbourne. 2 bullets, one hit the fuel tank and lucky it did because if it didn't it would of travelled through the car and straight in to his back. His car was new so the petrol tank didn't go *BOOM*... But if it did he would've been dead. The car was hit from behind. He didn't know what happened and drove on until all the fuel leaked out. He reported it to the police and they told him it was "rabbit shooters" on the side of the road... total crap, the bullets came at him from BEHIND not the side of the road. He went to another police station and took it up with them. Got a total different result from them, was investigated. Police got footage from eastlink cameras(its a toll road) and found the car that shot at him. All damages were covered out of the crooks pockets.

So go to another police station, if they try tell you that you need to go to your local police station explain your story. It's not fair that they know the crooks and aren't at least making him return the bikes or cough up the money he got from selling them.

The police they try guilt trip you and make you feel like you should've had insurance. But why should it be the insurance companies jobs to pay out this money when the police know the crooks?! Seriously wish I could help you or do something... makes my blood boil. The police are hopeless. When I reported to them I was on the phone with a possible suicide they sent police to MY house to make sure I wasn't pranking. They then took 12 hours before they took the claim seriously and started to track his phone... which was clearly too late.

I HATE LAZY POLICE.. it's just not fair! Crooks run the show and they know they can get away with it when hard working aussies have to just turn there backs on it.

Your exactly right Rach. The police are to lazy. I found out everything about my bikes been stolen on my own. The police found out nothing. All they keep telling me is if they don't get aught with the bikes it cant be proved.

lets go around il gladly come with u champ baseball bat with some nails in the end of it time for face remodeling

guys one of the stupid things about the law is anything you write on this website can be used against you so just be careful what threats you make joking or not.
remeber damo what goes around comes around, you may do him more harm by doing nothing than doing something and when he is in the big house thinking maybe if he had not got away with stealing your bike he would not have done that next bigger job that got him busted

thats is why i just bought a alarm lol

Motorcycle Security Alarm and Immobilizer System with Remote Engine Start

Motorcycle security alarm and immobilizer system with keychain remote control.

If you own a motorcycle then this is a must buy. Protect your investment with an affordable yet powerful security solution offering complete peace of mind. This is a simple DIY installation unit with no special tools needed.

With a user-friendly remote control alarm setup, the bike is fully protected from tamper and theft once the audio and phonic alarm is armed. If the motorcycle is touched, the alarm siren will beep and the turn lights will flash If the motorcycle is touched again within 15 seconds, the alarm siren will trigger fully and sound constantly with the turn lights flashing quickly. The motorcycle engine will be locked and rendered inoperative at this stage.

The system also has an anti-hijacking feature causing the motorcycle engine to be cut off after a short period. The sensitivity of the alarm system can be easily adjusted by remote to four different settings according to your specific needs. For additional peace of mind, an emergency security function ensures that the engine is completely immobilized should the motorcycle be started up forcibly.

With its effective functionality and ease of use, this alarm system is an affordable security solution for any motorcycle, providing maximum peace of mind. Manufacturer Specification and function

Basic Functions:
- Remote Engine Start
- Engine Immobilization
- Remote Locater (remote finding of motorcycle)
- Anti-Hijacking
- Remote Sensitivity Adjustment
- Remote Arm/Disarm
- Auto Re-arming
Waterproof
Built in shock sensor
Energy saving
Works with any motorcycle with a 12 Volt battery
Four sensitivity alarm settings
Static current: <=3mA
Working Frequency: 315MHz
Volume of Alerting: >=125dB
Main Unit Dimensions: 5.5cm x 6.5cm x 2.5cm (L x W x H)
Speaker Alarm Dimensions: 5cm x 3cm (diameter x height)
Universal fit for any motorcycle from cruisers to scooters
Professional installation Recommend

Package Including

1 x Model Motorcycle Security Alarm System
1 x Speaker Alarm
1 x Connection wires
2 x Key chain remote controller
2 x Adhesive pads
1 x English instruction

Most mini bikes don't have batteries so that rules these out unfortunately.
Do GPS trackers need a battery to operate i wonder?

guys one of the stupid things about the law is anything you write on this website can be used against you so just be careful what threats you make joking or not.
remeber damo what goes around comes around, you may do him more harm by doing nothing than doing something and when he is in the big house thinking maybe if he had not got away with stealing your bike he would not have done that next bigger job that got him busted

I'm with you on this mate. I could quiet easily cause pain to this person but at the end of the day it more than likely wont achieve anything. For him to be out breaking into peoples sheds and stealing their stuff he is obviously well on his way to the big house or a pine box. Ill just sit back and hope either of these happen to him soon.

lets go around il gladly come with u champ baseball bat with some nails in the end of it time for face remodeling

I really like the sound of this but would not be a smart thing to do.
There should be a website where you can name and shame these scum bags so everyone can keep an eye out on their movements

I'm with you on this mate. I could quiet easily cause pain to this person but at the end of the day it more than likely wont achieve anything. For him to be out breaking into peoples sheds and stealing their stuff he is obviously well on his way to the big house or a pine box. Ill just sit back and hope either of these happen to him soon.

Karma Damo...Karma. He'll break into the wrong shed one day and the person that owns the sht he's nicking will be someone you wouldnt fook with.. cause him more pain than you could imagine and burry him in a shallow ditch some where, only to see him in 10 years time on Missing persons.

Karma Damo...Karma. He'll break into the wrong shed one day and the person that owns the sht he's nicking will be someone you wouldnt fook with.. cause him more pain than you could imagine and burry him in a shallow ditch some where, only to see him in 10 years time on Missing persons.

Fingers crossed. I cant describe how angry I have been about this. If I did not have a lovely girlfriend and 2 great kids I would of treated this all alot different than I have and I would of been the one not to fook with but I got to think of my family first.

I just want to say that seein as though one of the stolen bikes was mine I really hope there is such a thing called karma but for some reason I don't see it often enough. The punks will probably live til they are 80. I would love to see them with broken arms and legs for not only stealing the one thing I bought myself and loved but for also comin onto my property and helping themselves to it. Scares me the thought of replacing them and then coming back.

I just want to say that seein as though one of the stolen bikes was mine I really hope there is such a thing called karma but for some reason I don't see it often enough. The punks will probably live til they are 80. I would love to see them with broken arms and legs for not only stealing the one thing I bought myself and loved but for also comin onto my property and helping themselves to it. Scares me the thought of replacing them and then coming back.

Hopefully they live to 80 with broken necks or similar, unable to wipe their own arses, unable to communicate and in a lot of pain ;)

Latest posts

Back