Stolen from the garage!!! CRF50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sand bike boy

Reaction score
Yesterday while at work, my house got broken into and i had a heap of shit taken, mainly bike oreintated.

the short list
1 05 CRF50 with lifan 125,:mad:
just finished this little beast too.
1 HJC silver n gold road bike helmet with chrome visor,:mad:
1 KBC orange n silver dirt helmet,:mad:
3 jerseys, (all bmx old n torn):confused:
1 LBZ riding pants (NLA torn also):confused:
1 pair black gloves, have PROX on them.:mad:
plus heaps of other shit.:mad:

If anyone hears anything please let me or the cops know, cheers

Last edited:
that sux, i'll keep my eyes and ears open for ya . fark i hate thieves

thats a bitch....id keep my eyes peeled cept im on the wrong side of the country(wouldnt it be fun riding a crf across the nullabor?:p...i just got an idea:eek:...the great o z50 trek:p)

nah that shit sux, and youll probably see someone riding it if youre lucky...doing anything about it is the problem....

Cheers boys!

Hey Hillz, can you post up some pics of my bike for me??
they should still be on your camera!

one of my hates is theives, people work way too hard for what theyve got, only to have some low life dole buldger pinch it!!!

hope you get it all back and they get whats coming to them

its called KARMA *****es and its coming back around
________
HEALTH STORE

Last edited:
Yer i hate them theives aswell! my bmx got stolen from IGA & i know who it is! but he goes to court all the time & hes lil bro is my mate & hes family hates him aswell! hes put his pop in hospital i think it is 6 times...Josh Renalds hes name is. i hope he breaks hes neck!!! my bike was $600 & you know what he done with it...rode it for a day or so & then chucked it in the river!

Hope you find your stuff mate

Corey.

reminds me, i have an aquaintance with the light fingers... he has a job, hes 30 but still lives at home, f^&^(&( in the head...

hell come round...see something, ask if you want to sell it... few weeks later, it vanishes...so you ring his dad, get it back, and dont see him for 6months... then he starts hanging around again.... despite tellig him to (*^*& off....

problem is, he never takes anything of any real value, so theres no point in getting the cops involved. and if he cant swap/sell it for either weed or alcohol... he wont take it, cus he lives at home.... i now have a video camera set up on a sensor...i just want a video of him climbing through my window so i can show his dad and be sneaky myself:p

this is when i support the muslim idea of CUTTING THE HANDS OFF OF PEOPLE THAT STEAL!

Cheers boys!

Hey Hillz, can you post up some pics of my bike for me??
they should still be on your camera!

Havnt seen hillz on in a week or so.. but would presume he been pretty flat out lately.. am sure he will pop up shortly :)

Spewin on the theft man.

dont forget to register as much info as you can on here either!

Keep us informed.

The Register of Stolen Dirt Bikes

Yer i been busiey with new kid & what not,

worst thing about this stolen bike....... dam thing had my spare set of wheels on it, but it looks like it is still in our local area..... hopefully we have it back soon

na man, the old boys insurance cover lapsed, (but thats sorted now).
hmmm dont mind the sound of being muslim at the moment,

thats sooo f*cked man, i cant imagine how shit you must be feeling right now :(
i wish i could help you out dude, just ask all the hardarses around your area if they know of anything.
goodluck dude

such a shame... just cant have anything nice these days.

Yeh somepeople also stole from my house, they took 2 bikes and heaps off parts, we reported it to cops but they did shit all, then we found out who did it and i smashed him, then his family came back to my house, and they are all criminals and have been to jail and crap and they came to us to kill us, they came with knives and his dad had a gun, they also came with 3 vans full of guys ready to beat the crap out of us, and my cuzens and mates were called over and we had a massive fight, my cuz put one in hospitall with broken ribs and brocken jaw, i also was smashed, then they threatened to burn our house down, so we had to move, and what did the cops do? absolutley nothing, they recon that they can get away for every thing, they also are regulary in and out of jail, and his dad is known for stabing people , yer its suks, but in the end i maneged to get my bike back, before we were also mates and i also sold him parts, now most of them are in jail. But i hope u get ur stuff back

Yeh somepeople also stole from my house, they took 2 bikes and heaps off parts, we reported it to cops but they did shit all, then we found out who did it and i smashed him, then his family came back to my house, and they are all criminals and have been to jail and crap and they came to us to kill us, they came with knives and his dad had a gun, they also came with 3 vans full of guys ready to beat the crap out of us, and my cuzens and mates were called over and we had a massive fight, my cuz put one in hospitall with broken ribs and brocken jaw, i also was smashed, then they threatened to burn our house down, so we had to move, and what did the cops do? absolutley nothing, they recon that they can get away for every thing, they also are regulary in and out of jail, and his dad is known for stabing people , yer its suks, but in the end i maneged to get my bike back, before we were also mates and i also sold him parts, now most of them are in jail. But i hope u get ur stuff back

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLoooooooooooooooooLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

sorry if its true but...

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

that is scary sh!t and why whould they come to your house when they stole stuff from you:confused:

i dont know, there wankers , there dad cant buy his sons shit so he steals, and then the wanker came back to smash us, there all retarted

Latest posts

Back