Stolen!!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlerider9

Reaction score
STOLEN!!!
early yesterday morning at around 1.30, 4 people wearing balaclavas, jumpers and long black lad pants jumped the side fence to my house in kincumber on the central coast, NSW. cut 3 padlocks to our shed, took my brothers 2009 yamaha yzf 250, my 2003 yz 125, my downhill mountain bike (mongoose bootr team), cross country bike (giant yukon xc) and specialized fuse 4 bmx bike. broke into my brothers van, then pushed them through the garage and straight into the back of my brothers van (rego plate N3W31Y). all this was done while my whole family were home asleep, so theyve done this before, and they knew we had the bikes, and also another house about 2 minutes away got 2 bikes stolen last night but the owner woke up and tried to chase them but they got away. they were spotted up the street in a maroon commodore with a damaged rear wheel arch coverd in bog.
if anyone sees any of the bikes or the van please let me know on 0421714981. il try upload some photos of what was taken

the van is a 2000 mod toyaota hiace van, rego plate is N3W31Y. 3 mag wheels and the front left is a black stockie, clear tail lights, blue rear brake drums.
180462_493082177306_560602306_6646183_7665414_n.jpg

my dh bike is a white 2010 mongoose bootr team, black atomlab pimp rims laced on stock white hubs, and the thing that really stands out is the blue gear cable i put on it.
180462_493082172306_560602306_6646182_1170432_n.jpg

xc bike is a black and white giant yukon with rock shox tora forks
Giant%20Yukon%20(2).jpg

green specialized fuse 4.
dscf0115_blowup.jpg

2009 yamaha yzf 250, white plastics (was currently being rebuilt so it was a rolling frame with a motor and the rest of the parts were in boxes that they took aswell) ex-jdr factory team racing bike, everything has been upgraded on it.
167286_493090332306_560602306_6646262_7740778_n.jpg

2003 yamaha yz 125, white front number plate, rear number plates had black background and number 11 in yellow contact. anodised red tag bars. (in the background)
167286_493090332306_560602306_6646262_7740778_n.jpg

Last edited:
BLOODY ELL!!!!!!!! Thic country has gone to ****.. Hope ya get ya gear back mate and lay some sweet revenge into the scum.. Post ya serial numbers for ya bikes up everywhere and make it hard for the arseholes.

Does not sound good mate. Sounds to me like you should be having a serious look at your friends or maybe your friends, friends. Sounds like an inside job

doesnt always have to be an inside job, I know of people coming home to find their window broken, or forced open, but nothing stolen, then 2 weeks later the house is gutted. they probably cased your joint man.

while there are bikes, their will be people who want to steal them. sad state of our society.

This sounds like a job for The_GDFP. The funeral directors would have been busy in your town today if he had been there.

In all seriousness. That is $#%$^&% awful.

There is no worse feeling than being stolen from. However large or small the object/objects may be.

It does sound like someone KNEW what was there and had either been there before or had at least been watching for a while. Very brazen though. Astoundingly so.

It would be well worth putting the feelers out locally. There is always someone who doesn't like someone else or doesn't agree with what they have done.

Offer a reward. A decent reward. Money can very easily make people part with information they wouldn't normally part with. I for one would be happy to donate to a "reward fund".

The other way to do things is to start spreading the word that the police are pretty certain they know who stole from you and are just waiting to ensure they catch everyone. You can also say that the police have said that any information to assist them would be treated as confidential and would generally mean the individual who has assisted them would escape any prosecution.

If you say as much as you can to as many people as you can with as much certainty as you can there is a much greater chance someone will talk to someone else and the dreadful fear of being caught will keep them up at night and hopefully get them talking.

I really hope you get your bikes back mate.

What area are you in?

Logic

that really sucks man, sad to hear so many thefts or possible thefts. my bike is in the garage at the beach house. tho even if you have a key that door is a c**** to open. on this topic i could swear i head someone walking around my garden slowly last night at about 2am. couldnt see anything tho.

Like logicquests says, the people new adsacly wat u had there ! so either friends of friends or people that have been watching ! has any people been asking questons about ur shed or wats in it in the last month or so ? that is really **** but and hope you catch them and get ur bikes bak !

man sit down and think , have u had people like tradsmen there , delivery guys , pizza men , all them kinda people , hope ya get ya stuff back man

man sit down and think , have u had people like tradsmen there , delivery guys , pizza men , all them kinda people , hope ya get ya stuff back man

this is a good thing to think about i had something in my yard when the landlord sent painters around to paint the outside of the house i looked out my kitchen window seen one of the two painters looking at my items next day the painters finished the day after that it was ^#*&@^* stolen!

Need a brochure to print out? Ill make you one, my job is as a graphic artist.

Just pm me some more details and ill make it for you

My father in law had some people chop down a couple of trees and that very night someone came into his garden and stole a whole ton of stuff. Auto pool cleaner worth $2000.00 amongst other things.

It seems to be the way these things happen.

I scoured egay for the next few weeks and found the exact same model, second hand for sale a couple of suburbs away. The police wouldn't listen and I was far too busy to buy and check serial numbers.

Have a serious think about who has been at your house in the last month or so. It may be worth a lot of money to you.

Logic

Welcome to the club. It sucks to have something stolen. Even more so when thiefs are to gutless to come to your face.

Mate if I was you I would have me and my brother's go to everyone we know, friend or foe, threaten them and their family's lives if they don't tell us the name of every person they have mentioned i have a bike to. then when we caught the bastards we would torture them for a few days and hand them over to some real hard c***s we know who would love to have a bit of fun with them.

I've had someone tied up in my garage for less. Break the law to get your bikes back mate don't let these pricks get away with it.

Latest posts

Back