Stoozo's ask Craig a Question Thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motorman

Admin "The Cougar"
Reaction score
Due to popular demand I have setup this thread specifically as a direct way for Stoozo and Craig to communicate to each other and not clog up threads on the forum. :cheeky-smiley-031:

There you go boys go for it. :hidesbehindsofa:

hahahahahahah only joking boy's although this did make me laugh :)

nice work Nick ! :clap:

but you should change the title to Dribble with Stoozo
^^ Geeze he can talk !! :blah::blah: :LolLolLolLol:

HAHAHAHHAH and the funny part is he sent me a TXT message to tell me about this thread....

:banana:

HAHAHAHHAH and the funny part is he sent me a TXT message to tell me about this thread....

:banana:

Also isnt action on the forum how it gets better/more people involved?? Still waiting for someone to take the activitiy award off of me.....but everyone types to slow :cheer2:

LOL

I'm pretty invested in seeing how his car is going after reading 2 pages about it. Did you fix it mate?

LOL

I'm pretty invested in seeing how his car is going after reading 2 pages about it. Did you fix it mate?

Yep its fine now. Still need to do the fuel filter when I get a chance...dunno why but they like to put them in really really dumb spots now that are near on impossible to get to. Its been starting and running fine, no heat issues, yesterday I floored it and it refused to pull. Which is kinda what it used to do, I think the ATF is a little low that could be the reason, but yeah its actually revving to 6k again. Starting to think it maybe an issue with the autotrans in it....No idea though we put it on the OBD2 scanner at Craigs place and it didnt even come up with a fault so its a bit of a mystery still. Raelene said it was like driving a new car so thats all that matters really....oh no I just worked it out, wouldnt rev cause I was turning left and floored it at 90degrees must have a stupid dif in it or something to stop torque steer....last FWD I really drove hard was my AA Cordia turbo with sports package that thing was wild when you put your foot down non of this stupid electronic dif trying to stop the wheels spinning :( so yeah probably nada wrong with it, was just a fuel blockage of some description due to the fuel filter never being changed and its now got 108,000 km on it! I swear they jsut design **** to break now....if Id taken it to a garage Id be looking at $500 easy and they still wouldnt have been this close I bet!

what model is it stu? have you checked the airflow meter? get them clogged up and they will play hell with your engine.... and most modern cars will still spin the front, even with a "clever" diff it shouldnt just do "nothing" when you drop your foot into it..

what model is it stu? have you checked the airflow meter? get them clogged up and they will play hell with your engine.... and most modern cars will still spin the front, even with a "clever" diff it shouldnt just do "nothing" when you drop your foot into it..

Its a 2005 Colt.....4A91 iirc....POS....

stoozo, stop clicking like on every one of my post's please
you are abusing the system !

Clicking like is a Facebook habit Stoozo..... Lol.... U Facebook freak u

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Clicking like is a Facebook habit Stoozo..... Lol.... U Facebook freak u

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

True it is, I do it to him on facebook as well.....hahahah but I do it to eveyone on facebook......and I cant use the dislike button on here cause it takes away peoples rep points....I could un-do it for you Craig? Nah its all good....we're riding tomorrow Im just excited!! Plus I get more points posting listen to Craig comments.... :hidesbehindsofa:

stu, i counted the like's from you the other night, was 65 of them.
so if you take that off my experience point's i'm really up to 54,000
i might ask Nick to take them off i think.

When was that? 65 in a night....yeah dunno got pretty drunk a couple of times this week...might have been messing around...? Sounds a bit weird even by my standards...

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

nah not in one night, think you liked 8 posts in one night
there are 81 all up from you, so 6400 points

nah not in one night, think you liked 8 posts in one night
there are 81 all up from you, so 6400 points

Well thats hardly every post of yours....but if you think its not fair or what ever then do it!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back