Stripeys Maestro 150

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stripey

Reaction score
well her it is guys and gals

braaap.jpg

thats what she looked like just a few weeks after purchase the next few pics where taken today and im planning to powdercoat the frame not sure what colour yet just spruse her up a bit

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

and the broken bit

IMG_0228.jpg

braaap want $99 for a replacement so going to get a mate see if he can weld it

Thats Braaaaaptastic!

lol nice bike mate, should make a sweet project. Keep the pics coming!

Great work..

shld be able too get it out if you roll it anti clock wise hay

Nice mate... are they AS01's? should be a nice project and as mini stated "keep the pics coming" :)

$99 is cheap for tht i recon.

and be warned that welding it will make it weaker in the same spot, try and get it braced and maybe filled with a solid rod..

but i have seen a lot of alloy sub frames snap there

$99 is cheap for tht i recon.

and be warned that welding it will make it weaker in the same spot, try and get it braced and maybe filled with a solid rod..

but i have seen a lot of alloy sub frames snap there

i was thinking that with some rio of something like that shoved down the guts

that they are mate. i do like the look of the marzocchi shiver forks could tie in with the colours i have in mind

If you do go the zocchies... I'd be well interested in taking the forks off of your hands :D

Get the sub frame from from braaap, 99 bucks.. why would you not? I think you'll also find there doing it a bit cheaper for you.

I wouldn't be spraying that frame as I seen someone spray a masetro light blue(teal sort of) and it looked terrible. You might of seen it as it was on a bike from down your way. They look awesome without any thing.

Should be a good build, are you gonna race inthe braaap races once your done?

Get the sub frame from from braaap, 99 bucks.. why would you not? I think you'll also find there doing it a bit cheaper for you.

I wouldn't be spraying that frame as I seen someone spray a masetro light blue(teal sort of) and it looked terrible. You might of seen it as it was on a bike from down your way. They look awesome without any thing.

Should be a good build, are you gonna race inthe braaap races once your done?

yeh thats my plan get into the racing side have a bit of fun. plus do some exploring up west coast around my work heaps of good tracks waiting to be hit

Paint her Braaap pink ;)

Looks good though mate. Does the 2inch spacer add any power?

Paint her Braaap pink ;)

Looks good though mate. Does the 2inch spacer add any power?

wouldnt know thats how bike came.. im researching efi kits and other things but ill only post em up on here if they actually work seen on other forums ppl talking about them and getting laughed at rhb31 ;)

well got a little more done today all i have to do now is take forks off and then shes ready to be anodised the same colour as the forks

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

what can i say i like multible angles

looking good pal.

Keen as to see you at the races 2011 looking to be huge for superlite riding and racing!

add me on facey bro [email protected] keen as to see your finished product.

I powdercoated my spare Vegas bike Black and it looks trick, another customer did green adn that looks trick. so hope yours turns out Bling.

give me a message if you need a hand at all bro.

brad

braaaap

Latest posts

Back