Strong Frame

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stumbows

Reaction score
Guys i am looking for a stong CRF50 style of frame.

It doesn't have to be the CRF50 style but as long as most pitty parts and a Lifan engine will mount to it then sure.

I am looking at this one. Does anyone think this would be alright or not any better an AGB27 frame.

Yea sorry forgot to add the link haha.

I've been looking at that frame as well it looks really strong aye.

My only question is what would be a suitable swing arm to use if i put AS02 forks up front because i really don't want a chopper effect.

Should i be looking at A-Frame style or just a fairly long standard style swing arm.

i would be going single style swinger

id think to get the chopper affect out of the bike you'd look for a longer rear shock ? IM UNSHURE of this as i have never gone down this track

i do no u can get a extended rear A- frame and same for a single swinger

also BRIAN AT MAINLANDS also has a frame he may be your best bet
as im sure he could hook u up with the parts i think you'll need

send him a pm

cheers

Last edited:
I have bought one of those frames.. I am very impressed the welds look really good and it looks as tho it will be really strong.. Its just a pity about the colour!

hey sus you have?

are they good ?
yea colour sux but i was gunna powder coat mine if i got 1

so u recon there worth the buck and is it the same size"
as if you look on DHZ's web page the monster pro has the same frame but looks as tho it sit's higher
cheers

Yeah the frame seems really good welding is alot better than most China frames I have seen.

I have painted mine as I couldnt get a powder coating in the colour I liked..

I havent stripped my other frame to check the sizing but from eyeing it off it looks very close

cool thanks sus

post a pick when she's done mate i'd like to see and hear your feedback on the frame

oh and if ya painted it get some clear mate and pop that over the paint she'll look shmik

I think this frame would actually change the shape of the bike quite alot, which is not necessarily a bad thing.

Should i be looking at A-Frame style or just a fairly long standard style swing arm.

Only single style swingers will fit this frame.

Why change the frame if its not broken yet. ? More headaches than its worth IMO, mounting bolts , swingarm width issues and maybe shock issues... all sorts of things could be arising.

Well Mine was broken.. The foot peg mount is actually part of the frame.. as in its all welded together.. So for me it was a case of needing to do it

eichkay it's for a whole new bike dude, not a current one.

Going to be building an entire bike from the ground up. Thinking somewhere along the lines of.

* Lifan 140cc Out Law 1P55FMJ
* That Frame
* FASTACE AS02 Forks or the marzocchi forks but i can't see a real advantage for the extra $200
* Pro Taper Bars
* FASTACE BS-66RC-280L Shock 1200lb
* H-Bomb Exhaust Carbon

That's just what i've worked out that i'd like so far and things like carby and so on still need to be decided.

stumbows where abouts in Albion park do ya ride ?? cause im from the park and where do you get parts from ? do you go to the dude next to the caltex garage in the rail ? we should get together for a ride i ride a motovert 124 and my bro rides a old pittboss!!!!!!!!!!

nice umm i live near mount terry primary school.

Do you still go to school or something? where abouts are you in the park?

Oh should also mention me and a couple mates from the park ride pitty's we should definitely organise a ride.

haha buy a rather good looking one off ebay and just go mad with the welder =P

weld braces and shit all over it and strenthen it up hahah
strong and light weight and the same time =P LOL JKS

I have bought one of those frames.. I am very impressed the welds look really good and it looks as tho it will be really strong.. Its just a pity about the colour!

Are they painted orange OR powdercoated ? Also what diameter is the swingarm pivot bolt hole ? They look like 12 mm . It's also possible that they may take longer forks than standard length AS-02's ........

yes they do, i have a mate that runs one of those frames and his forks are really long

i live on roper road just of burdiken drive and no im not in school many moons ago since i was there very keen to meet other pitty riders

Latest posts

Back