Struggle with 125cc dirtbike.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wheres epping bikes is it good do they work on pitbikes cos i gotta get someone to look at my bike lol

I never fucking knew you had to oil the air filter. Being completely illeterate to anything that had to do with motorbikes when i first got it i never knew you had to :(!

Epping bikes are great they are in
Epping, Melbourne, Victoria
The good part is they specialize in shitty chinese bikes like mine they also have another shop they like co-work with who specialize in normal bikes like yamaha, honda, suzuki etc..

Ha, I worked at a motorbike shop, and trust me in that 1hr they drink beer for 55minutes then get a socket take the carby off and look into the engine and if they see dirt it needs a rebuild haha

epping bikes is off high street from memory, was talking to the owner of the shop tonight.. seems like a good bloke! Mate you must understand if you dont ask questions when you are getting into a sport or a hobby then how do you know what does what!? some basic experiance and common sense is needed... did you ask them if there was anything that you were required to do? did you have to tightened your chain?! check your fluid levels? OIL YOUR FILTER!? lol(sorry)

I cant imagine a bike shop selling a bike to a 'new customer' and not explaining these simple terms to you....

Maybe they DID explain, its just that with all the excitement and blood rushing from the major organs to those less major it went in one ear and out the other!?? In all honesty it comes down to owner abuse.. its a mechanical object that requires lubrication and a clean working capacity to run efficiently..
rekon you are best to bite the bullet, admit the fault and pay the price.. sorry, its been a hard learning curve.. but at least now ya know eh!

Just remember a new motor can be bought for $300 plus $40 for delivery so I would proceede with caution on doing a rebuild thru a bike shop the parts and labor may cost more than a new and better engine.

Dude, you dont know the person i bought it off.. Redback Imports in thomastown. The dodgiest fucking arab cunt ive ever known. Takes no responsibility for the bike what so ever. Refused to even look at it. fucking asshole

he looks like borat too, what do you expect?

where in Thomo are they man!?? might swing in an have a chat to them, nothin nasty just a general inquiry... keep us posted.. Epping Bikes are really good.. while your in there check out the range of accsesories they have.. can spend a good few hours, spending imaginary money!

Heres some information on Red Back Imports

Redback Import
Address : 217 High St. Thomastown
Tel. 03 94643801
Fax. 03 94643801
Email :[email protected]

This guy is a fucking asshole, if you ring him be prepared to listen to him shout into the phone. Hes retarded

Haha went in there to bad the crap out of his bikes, he does actually look like borat a bit.

Told you, never buy a bike from there, dont even buy a fucking part from there..

I cant help but say i warned you ben, you just never listen'd to me, you took your mates advice over me.

But its still a motorbike that has plenty of life left in it, get out there and use it already.

g'day,
dunno if ya hav fixed it yet, but well.
you sid you had it full throttle revving the shit out of it on ur first gear?
the bike wasn't even close to ran in. it is easy to fully screw ur bike before it is ran in, wait until you burn out 2 or 3 tanks
try starting the bike with thrttle, works for mi bike whn it won't start,
may be flooded,
fouled sparks?
sometimes it is hat nothing can get out & some people just replace the exhaust & stuff

For one, no i didnt thrash it in first. It was in fourth. Motorbike shop rang me and told me too much dirt got into the engine. and its completely fucked would cost me at least 500 to fix. They said they would pay me about 80-150 for the parts on the bike. They said its no use paying 500 to fix it may aswell just save up for a new bike. So i decided im going to get a new bike for my birthday which is in 2 weeks. Im going to buy a bike off ebay. Not the most reliable source but hopefully i can find a GOOD bike for about 400-500.

If anyone could post some links to cheap bikes around 400-500 which you think are good please do so

BEN STAY AWAY FROM MTX! EVEN SHITTER THAN YOUR BIKE! Atomik MotoX 125cc, Has the fast ace rear shock now, better knobby tyres great value for money at 500 from ebay. Plus if anything breaks they replace it :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back