Stuff this...I'm just moving to France....

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoozo

Banned Wanker of the Century
Reaction score
See they get into cool stuff over there...I had two French housemates in my last house, they're just fun people!!

[video=youtube;99Y1-c8MVJw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99Y1-c8MVJw[/video]

yeah the pitbikes sure are popular over there, the bikes are awesome, the LXRs are totally different to ours over here

yeah the pitbikes sure are popular over there, the bikes are awesome, the LXRs are totally different to ours over here

But they still dont rock a linkage....crazy!!! Here I just found and even better one!! I mean really how different can the bikes actually be? They like awesome music too!! Those French know whats up!

[video=youtube;K_hxe-WlxW4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_hxe-WlxW4[/video]

yeah seen all mike valades vids, his crazy. guy can ride a pitbike on anything,
wish we had tracks that good down here

yeah seen all mike valades vids, his crazy. guy can ride a pitbike on anything,
wish we had tracks that good down here

The day will come...I used to make DH tracks that people wouldnt ride like 15 years ago...Planning on buying property for a nursery....not going to take much to hire a bob cat and build a few tracks and make a camp ground...of course it wont be free, but it'll be worth the effort as it always has been....the mtb riders around my area have NO idea what we used to do to build tracks, back when everything was illegal....So I figure if you cant beat them join them....as in provide what the councils cant be arsed with!

Definitely cool vids and a big scene over there, not just in France, but right across Europe. Don't know what you are going on about though, the bikes over there are exactly the same as the ones sold here. The LXR's over there are the same, and do run linkage. The YCF's which seem hugely popular over there are sold in Australia as Braaap's, and there is one other main brand over there, CRZ, which we don't see here.

szw
Definitely cool vids and a big scene over there, not just in France, but right across Europe. Don't know what you are going on about though, the bikes over there are exactly the same as the ones sold here. The LXR's over there are the same, and do run linkage. The YCF's which seem hugely popular over there are sold in Australia as Braaap's, and there is one other main brand over there, CRZ, which we don't see here.

Sorry I'm lost...are you reffering to motverts comment? Thats what I was responding too....

Last edited:
I've said a couple of time, I can ride...just new to heavy bikes with motors....I'm kinda surprised at how EASY it is...both the ride and work on motos.....Give me a couple of months....**** will get real....Valade...is pretty ok at that stuff.....newrobikes.jpg

^^ West Beach ?

Close....but Victor Harbour park, just near the old turn table for the steam trains.....basically hitting the quarter heading south and landing on the grass in the park behind the concrete...Wasn't that big only about 10m gap had to hit it pretty fast to clear the skate park!! You'll notice in a few of those photos oh back in the day there are usually kids on the deck with drop jaw!! :thumbup:

Last edited:
That 2 vids were cool.

If we could aim to get out events half that good it would be a winner for everyone.

Seeing as Vegas is cancelled, I know a few guys going over to EU in October I think, including Blose. Apparently Valade is a cool guy, pretty laid back, doesn't speak a word of English though!

Not unless you have a bookface login, which (believe it or not) some of us don't. There should be a way to make it public but i have NFI how to.

i have no facebook, twitter, linkedin or instagram accounts.

if you read the terms and conditions you start to scratch on the surface of just how evil these so called "social networking" websites are.

read 1984 people, you will all understand....

OK I'll just post the good ones.....Yeah I agree motoman!!! Problem is not enough places and crew willing to put the bygones where they should be. If people are loving riding and having fun then its a win...to bad we especially in SA have to fight the gov for it! I'm not afraid to go hard, I just have to learn to ride a moto first, from what I know so far, and what I heard before. It comes together pretty well for me....I'm not really scared of getting hurt, but its nice to be in control of what ya doing before you try to hard! At least a few of the injuries I've had in the past has been due to badly built tracks and/or silly decisions. Anyways enjoy!

According to facecrack this should work regardless of if you have a facecrack account or not guys :thumbup:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.6577036659.18125.751321659&type=1&l=ac66c99d52

So I'm pretty much gathering there is no 'international series' for pit bikes? Seriously....Australia is good at setting these kinds of things up!! ;) I think this is almost like the 1996 death of BMX....I havnt seen supercross advertised for ages......Probably cause it cant be run on Adelaide oval..... :thumbdown:

Get to the races in aus before traveling overseas imo , looks like fun for sure but atleast here we still have a heep of stockers and 10" races happening which i think are a hell of alot funner then a 12" open race.

it's a shame there isn't anything here in SA, Mini racing wise !

Latest posts

Back