Sunshine Coast

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah mate i'm keen as too! i'm in Maroochydore. I've got a 110 thumpstar and an 08 model RMZ 250

If anyone wants to head north i can show yas a good ride around the forestry here or if anyone wants to do an exploration run with me (i dont ride alone incase of injury) Ive seen a few tracks leading into the scrub out here but havnt gone for a run up them as yet

Hey Guys,

Im moving up to the sunny coast in 2 weeks and would love some info on all the riding spots that you guys know of. :)

Thanks BWDT

Mate, no probs in 2 weeks id say, what mini you got?

Yeah, theres a few at the caloundra track, good air can be achieved. Theres also a few loading ramps in the middle of the bush for trucks (logging), about 5 feet high, gotta flatland though. My mate with a klx250 went over the bars there last time, snapped bars and lost all electrics. Had to walk it home as no kick start!

where abouts is the track in caloundra.. ive heard about it a few times but never new where it was

Anyone out there from the sunshine coast keen to get together for a ride? Ive got about 5 spots that i frequently go to and usually go out with 4 or more bikes. So if ya wana tag along or share spots, drop in a post or PM.

Im looking for some tracks but dont know any.
Can u tell us some

any1s welcome to come out my place, hav a little track with ramp set up,is a bit of footage on here and y/tube
JUST P.M Me..
Also i go to fot lytton a bit and usally got room for 1 or 2 more

Ridin at motorway tracks on sunday

yeah me and a mate are goin up there tomor, we should get a group started of just pitbikes i know some decent tracks, one is real sandy but there is heaps of jumps

I will come with just give me a time and date(on weekends)me and my mate will come up I have a 110

bumped the thread sorry. Can someone pm me some good tracks around the coast. Know of noosa tracks and old caloundra. Old clown town is getting a bit old though.

Send us a pm. Have 6 pitties ready to tear it up.

i know of a few spots round caloundra one spot is old bmx trails there is 3 runs each with about 10 decent doubles.
another place with a single ramp set up
and another place with a nice tight super x type race track
any one keen to ride pm me but no bandits.

Where abouts on the sunny coast? I'm at Noosa.

hey buddy where abouts at noosa do u ride i live in cooroy and have a mate who lives nere me and a few other around the noosa area looking for somewhere to ride

hey bud im bout 2o mins from you , pm me if ya keen i got bit of a track and ramp set up
Piss off bretto , you got a sik lil track with a mad ramp , ya lucky barstool
bout time we seen a mini mullisha vid posted :beerchug:

camerawomens been busy alot lately , and it has been a little wet, and is kenilworth mx park , no real mini/pitty track yet, but think they doing 1 soon so im told

Im moving up to sunny coast next year (near coolum beach) i'll be keen for a ride!! I have Rec rego on my bike....will need to transfer that to qld rec rego too!

Latest posts

Back