Superlites at Super X!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it was a fun night riding at the super x . honestly guys brad dose do a lot more then most of you give him credit for not as much as some guys out there but he dose still do alot more then most of you out there baggin him out do so untill i see a few more events comming out from other companys none of you guys have a leg t stand on

it was a fun night riding at the super x . honestly guys brad dose do a lot more then most of you give him credit for not as much as some guys out there but he dose still do alot more then most of you out there baggin him out do so untill i see a few more events comming out from other companys none of you guys have a leg t stand on

Tim. no one has ever said he DOESNT do a lot for the sport. and what he is doing is awesome.. and i guess it can only get better..

sellouts

i'm sorry timmy

but mate the main person so called "bagging" brad in here is me and thats mainly because of the total bullshit he spins. and mate i do and have done and will continue to do as much as i can for this sport alongside ciniworx. especially for victoria. it's pretty hard for us to organize stuff in other states as you know......

so tell me mate i didn't see you out there supporting the people that support you?????? ough wait you were out there riding a braaap i take it brad has been in you ear????
so hows the Sponsored no questions asked Rev mx going mate it would have smashed those braaaaps out there??? why wern't you reping that?????
ough wait i for got your braaps no. 1 freestyler??????

support the people that support you your a ****in sellout mate i'm over this shit i'm out catch ya's at the track with ya Anthony Robins brain washed mate Bruno.

coolie

P.s if your not gunna reprezent that rev mx mate send it to me i'll get the bike in some shots straight up

Last edited:
Child_eating_popcorn.jpg

you know wat you limp prick old douche bag you pya me to fly down and do some shows then freight my bike down to do those shows then you can call me a sell out i have keept myself nearly bankrupt getting to events and paying to run fmx comps cos no other companys were or are whilling to get behind them .people like you deffinatly dont help being a wanker to people trying to get threw hard times go suck a fat one you looser next timei see you my fist is going in your face there will be no race about it ..... nob jockey you have no idea what me and kade have planned for the rev mxs so pull your head in fag

Last edited:
Ok Timmy you talkin tough ? yeah before you threaten my brother Cooly ...he's 6'3 and will knock you into next week anyway ... but see me an duck muthaf$cker cause I will get in the ring ....any f#cken ring tommorrow ... the army spent 250,000 training me to f@ck people up and right now I'm DOWN with that ... that's how f@cken angry I am about what you said ...we loved both of em ...you didn't f#cken know em ... so go the f#ck on and call me out too ... our paths will cross sooner or later and I won't dissapoint ya.

As for why we hassle Braaap ?
Well besides him charging double what his bikes are worth ?

You know why ... at least ya did two weeks ago ... yours is the ONLY opinion up for for sale here ... Braads full of shit we went thru it here and he PUSSYD out .. read the f#cken braaap thread n tell me he didn't ... but here's a few Quotes off his site to remind you why we pay out on him .

" I started braaap with the goal bring mini motorcross the sport to Australia "

BULLSH@T he had nothin to do with it ...it was boxy and the boys n you know it .

“ our mechanics are sought after by other companies and their experience on our bike is second to none "

Are ya kidding ? Rach rang Braap for headstem bearings the other day and the clown on the phone told her " the ONLY bearings in a pitbike are in the wheels ... no sh$t I was there .

" We travel all round Australia to race and support the sport. "

See if he Tasmania I wouldn't say sh@t ... but tasmania is not the hub of mini racing in oz ... and we have'nt seen him on the mainland at any of the Rusty races .. considering that's the national series he hasn't supported sh@t on the mainland ... F@ck even dirtfag supports that ... but no if it's not covered in braaap stickers he aint there .....and if ya go back that's all we've said. That and that his bikes are waaaaay overpriced and that's not abuse that's just the news ... he had a chance to reply ...even promised too ...but then he copped out like a bitch so yeah until HE sacks up and answers the questions he's the one without a leg to stand on .... again read the braaap thread and tell me I'm wrong ... there's more ..50 stores in 5 years ? 1 and a half years left to open 49 stores by my count ? bikes without suspension adjustment goin 90 ft ? ...you know better than me they can't ... and THIS is why we pay out on him ... it's the b@llshit ... a few more

' superlight champion '

where the f%ck was that held ?

metal testing ? fail ....if ya gunna claim it don't be pissed when people ask for PROOF ... pretty f@cken simple PROOVE YOUR CLAIMS BRAAAD I'll eat my words and my pet pig oinky will fly ...but I already told ya that Braaaad and ya pussied out .

lastly to Timmy ....
the thing is none of this would have happened if you didn't come on gazzas thread sounding like one of his BITCHES ...word for f#cken word .... braaads GREAT for the sport blah blah f#ckin blah ...

THAT'S why Cooley was pissed, I told ya you go where the money is ... but don't piss in my pocket and tell me it's raining

As for the Rev ? burn it if ya want I don't give a f#ck .

But HAPPY to get in the ring tough guy .... so go the f#ck on

Last edited:

hmmm wow that realy sounds like iam going on about metal testing or bike prices dosent it . no it dosent .
the reasons i moved down here had absolutly nothing to do with braaap or even bikes if a single person had even actualy bothered to talk to me before jumping to conclusions but no yous are all to presumpsuose . i moved here due to the fact i o got a job that was paying good money and rent is cheap as **** here so i could actualy afford to go to races again and rebuild my life after my partner left me and took most of my shit and money . but hey of course iam scum for not wanting to be ****ing depressed anymore and deciding to live some were i have actualy been happy . ive got no problem with dready you never had a direct personal attack at me for doing shows . any way riding for braaap is less of a sell out the riding for pro50z there bikes are crappiers and cost just as much if not more and in there contract they actualy stated that we canot ride any other companys hence why i had so many problems with them but hey none of youse had a problem with me riding for them even though they do nothing for any and actualy try to pro activly screw over other companys .
and as for ****ing over dready how so
we have in the works some big stuff planed for the revmx wich i will not bring up on here as i have been asked not to till just before it is done as we dont want people beating us to it . wich is exactly the kinda stuff i said i would do on it . so again how about you guys try ****ing talking ot people before you start hanging shit on them for doing nothing it is not cheap what we are organising and with no companys whilling to support anything its all being funded by us because as we told dready we were going to use the bikes to there fullest but hey im sorrry i have to save money to get things like this happening and get stuff sorted out .
and as for me working for braaap i do not work for braaap get your damn facts right this all comes back to
IF YOU HAD OF TALKED TO ME FIRST YOU WOULD HAVE GOT THE TRUTH
but instead you decided hey ill be a dick and try a pick a fight with him and have a go at him that sounds like a much more appropriate way to do it .

and as for being brain washed i havent even once gone harping on about how good there bikes are or how he started every thing in aus. no all i did was say he dose a lot more then people give him credit for wich they actualy do a lot wow you dont see so much of it on the mainland but who gives a **** at least they are still doing somthing .

but as for me not going to stuff why do you think it wasnt a hard decision to accept the job down here now i only have to pay 90 bucs a flight to get to melb and sydney and stuff to do races and stuff instead of the 8 to 900 return i normaly pay but hey i bet no one though of that did they atleast from here iam hopeing to be able to afford to get to the aussie title wich i curently have the revmx set up for

No Timmy you didn't mention metal testing ... but you missed my point ... NO ONE has said he hasn't done alot for the sport IN TASMANIA go back through everything that's been said in here and you'll see it's true ... we bag him because we don't think anything he does down there excuses the bullshit and the price of his bikes end of story ... he promised to proove his claims and didn't ... so when you come on sounding word for word like the other crew that come on and defend him some will think you've sold out ... and that's the thing that pisses me off ... I get called a hater and this n that but all we've done from the day this shit started is ask him to proove his claims. See I don't agree with the bullsh#t he spins or atomik spins or orion spins and we say it here to help inform crew of these things ...I see this as one of the things that noobs come on here for ...difference is orion and atomik don't have a bunch of trolls coming on here and defending them like braap ...and if they had something to say besides the same crap we here from them over and over and over ... if they adressed the concerns we have with the pricing and b.s maybe we wouldn't have to keep asking ... our questions are valid ...even Braaad has admitted that so yeah we don't like it when crew say they are'nt and we have'nt a leg to stand on ... so until Braad sacks up and answers some questions rather than sending crew on to defend him this situation won't change . OK maybe Cooly was misinformed a little and jumped the gun but go back and check your coments against ALL the other stuff said in here in defence of braad and you'll have to admit you sound just like the rest of his trolls ... word for word.

but maan that's a small thing compared to your comments

And that's the thing that made my blood BOIL .... If you read the note Tom left you would know WE probably kept him here and delayed his death ... WE SURE AS F#CK DIDN'T CAUSE IT ... we loved him and James mate and we are all still healing ... so you're comments about us being the cause of his death pi#sed me off more than I can remember being in my life ....I still am, just thinkin about it makes me grind my teeth mate .

So yeah I'll pull my head in but don't tell me I aint got a leg to stand on ... I've explained it a hundred times that what braad has done in tassy doesn't excuse the bullsh#t and prices of his bikes ...that's my opinion and I'm entitled to it and no amount of braap trolls coming on saying the same crap won't change it ...all that will change that is Braad sackin up and answering our questions like he promisecd too ...till then HE is the one without a leg to stand on in here and I for one will continue to inform members of it ... that way they won't pay double the price for a new bike.

That's all I got to say on this sh@t but if you continue to come on talkin braad up there will be more.

But I think we are done for now ...so if one of the mods wants to clean this up and give the thread back to gazza I think that's the go .... I'll hold my tounge on the superlight thing .

Last edited:
crustier than a $2 hooker pro z are i've ridden there over priced junk and it's fair to say i agree with you there timmy

good luck in making it to the titles wish i could get the time to do it

just dont let brad fill ya head with his shit

and we all nee to second guess what we say on this matter i reckon

time for a beer now i reckon i.ve done enough work today

yes i did realise my coment about james and tom were a bit much wich is why i removed it . and i have been having a few debates with people over the metal testing and that they need to have it redaly available for every one to see if they are going to claim it . and if i physicaly see people putting in the effort and hard work every one else says there not i will stick up for them even if it was atomik who iam not a fan of i would say somthing . as many people would know iam not a fan of brand bashing i do not discriminate between brands if there is a good product to be had ill more then happily use it and tell people and if its crap i will tell people that to . as for there pricing from what i have seen in other mini bike stores except for atomik stores . there prices arnt to far off what other brands are chargeing yeah the maestro is a bit high but for the rest like the 88s and 125s and stuff from what i have seen are about the same prices every were in stores iam not talking online but in store prices . if people dont like the prices they dont have to buy from them if i were unhappy with a bike company because of prices or qaulity i wouldnt buy from them .

yes i did realise my coment about james and tom were a bit much wich is why i removed it .

Well I guess that's as close as we get to an apology.

As for braap bike prices being on par with everyone else ?

Well like all the rest of you braaap trolls sayin it doesn't make it true ...lets go thru a few shall we ?

Pro 125cc. $17 a week or $2399 .... ha.... ha ha ha it doesn't even have suspension adjustment I've seen the same spec bike at less than half the price

88cc. $15 a week or $1999 ..... a brand new honda crf 50 with an 88 kit costs less ... only a fool would buy a chinese copy for more.

Mid Size pro 140cc $20 a week or $2799 ... are ya kidding ? a new lxr is cheaper .

oh and lets look at claims about the flagship 125 and 150Maestro ......$3599 and $3999..... it doesn't even run a linkage setup.... lmao

Australian Developed and designed suspension...... Bullsh#t.

The 150cc maestro is the same bike as the 125cc maestro BUT it site on top of a braaap designed KLX style 150cc race engine! ...again bullsh#t

Regarded as the best Motorcycle of this type in the world .... yeah by who ? ...again bullsh#t

And yeah Timmy if you talked him up before you started riding for him I'd be more inclined to believe you ...but you didn't you slagged on him just like us .... now I understand you're a professional rider and it's your job to talk up the crew you are working for which is understandable ... but don't come in here pissin in my pocket and tellin me it's raining ... we know what these things are worth and Braaap bikes are waaay overpriced compared to everyone else ...

And mate that's not me being a braaap hater that's just the news buddy ... show me how everyone else is charging these prices and I'll eat my words .

But what would we know, where just haters that kill people.....

what happened tim you use to be cool?

who ever said i was riding for them ?? when or if i ride for them i will tell people but i am not as of yet riding for them . and as for pricing most mini bike stores i go into are selling the 125s and 140s and shit for around the 2500 + mark and i did say yes there maestro is a bit pricey but as for other bikes going realy cheap the only time i have seen that is online stores ive never seen any pitster pro in actual shops going for realy cheap and as i have advised many many people and still do get a crf 50 and put an 88 in it . and i have never actualy talked up or talked down about the bikes now or in the past the only companys i have actualy had a go at were dirt max and proz and i still recomend people to dhz when ever i get asked about orders for other bikes . and i find it realy hard to help russ out as i have sent a few people to him and they get back to me complaining that he wont get back to them. dose any one know if he is still operating as i have a few people chasing rolling chassis ?

mmm ok so you don't ride for Braap Timmy ? .... well a few of us here have that impression from ya facebook posts over the last week or so ...here's the thing ... if you post up pics of your braaap 88 and tell everyone how much fun you are having on it ? if you post things like " get into your local braaap store and buy a bike for yourself " ? well guess what Timmy some might think you are
riding for em ... go figure

Also when Braad posts on your account ... " hey man r u going to nationals??? keen as to get yars up there? " ... then you said ya keen and he offers you his van to drive up ? well that sorta sounds like you are on the team too mate, ....or are you sayin he wants to send ya up to ride the rev? that's the funniest thing I've heard all week ...and seeing there's no class to run the 88 or 125 or anything but the meastro ...what would you think he was talkin about ?

So yeah Timmy add to that you've come on here defending him like you have ?

well mate you might as well ride for him because if your not he's got ya for free at the moment hasn't he ?

Then on his sight it says "...... braaapster bikes are designed and tested in Australia by motocross and freestyle champions " ....

well you'd be the only guy at braaap that even comes close to a freestyle champion ... so this doesn't refer to you Timmy ? .... who then ?

I hope you can see how some people .... myself included might have come to the conclusion you are riding for braaap Timmy ...if you're not ?

Well you're not then ... I'm certainly not fussed either way but you should at least be able to see how some would get that impression ... but no one is really fussed over who you ride for anyway mate so no biggy.

Now for the pricing ..I don't know what stores you are talking about but let me know so I can put them on my sh$tlist as well because 2,400 is too much for a 125 with no suspension adjustment and I've never seen one in a store or anywhere priced at 2400.

So we'll agree to disagree on that one

As for Russ ? Yeah he can be hard to catch ...last I heard he was takin on another job to keep it going so maybe that's why .... but rolling chassis ? ....I've never heard of any dealer sellin em ... or buyin one ... just crew building them ?

Anyway mate just like all the rest of crew that come on here in support of braad you've really said nothing ... well nothing but your opinion that the prices at braaap are pretty much what are being charged everywhere but "online stores" .... Well braaap is an online store ...so is cinny ...so is dhz ...so is Russ ...ALL with better bikes waaaay under 2500.But you don't adress OUR questions ...none of you ever do ...for instance ...

I post a few quotes from the braaap site ...

" Australian Developed and designed suspension. "

" The 150cc maestro is the same bike as the 125cc maestro BUT it site on top of a braaap designed KLX style 150cc race engine!. "

But you don't adress that you just ignore them ... you say braads great he's doing great things for the sport you shouldn't hassle him which is what you all say ... but no one ever addresses the questions WE ask do they ? .... remember you're the one that came on here saying we " didn't have a leg to stand on " .... but you have'nt said anything to make any of us change our opinions you've just repeated what the rest have said which is pretty much nothing ... I mean if you've seen heaps of shops sellin 125's at 25000 throw is a link mate ...but really ... tell us about the aussie developed suspension or the braaap designed klx 150 something that's not just opinion .

And I guess that's my point mate it's not just the prices ...or the metal testing fiasco ... it's all the questions we've post that have remained largely unadressed ... if you are gunna come on here you should adress the questions that have been raised.

Anyway good luck with it Timmy I mean that mate.

i would normally stay out of these things but

there is album on brad smiths facebook page "Secret Recipe Team braaap FMX"

theres also a photo in that album of Tim Jackson jumping a ramp on a braaap

Latest posts

Back